Chapter 5: Debut

Taeyong P.O.V

This past week was SUPER busy we were shooting the scenes for our mv it's called The 7th sense. Tail, Jaehyun, and Doyoung are shooting a different mv called Without you. I feel bad for Yuta he really wanted to debut but only Taeil, Jaehyun, Mark, Ten, Doyoung, and me are going to debut in NCT U. Hopefully Yuta will get to debut with the next sub unit. We're going to debut on April 9 2016. Just then Yeonhee came in my room.

"Taeyong how are you doing?"

"Good how about you Yeonhee?"

"Good, but I have a question for you, are you keeping any secrets from me?

"No why, do you?" I really wanted to tell her yes. My BIGGEST secret is that I like Yeonhee. I'm scared to tell her though. What if it runs our friendship?

"Yes"

"Tell me." She looked like she was trying to tell me something but couldn't say it.

"That I have a surprise for you! Meet me at 6 in the cafeteria. Ok"

"Ok"

Yeonhee P.O.V

Seriously a surprise. Out of all things I could've said I said a surprise I don't even have a surprise for him I'm doomed but I have to think of something now. I quickly get paper and some coloring tools, and make him an early birthday card. It was the best thing I could come up with.

3 hours later

It's 6:47 and Taeyong isn't here yet. He must be busy but I'll just stay here until 7:15.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was laying on Taeyongs lap. Then I herd something I thought I would never hear.

"Why do you have to look so cute when you sleep? I never had the guts to tell you but I like you........no I love you."

"I do too." I quickly said after his sentence. "This is my surprise."

"Well I love this surprise." Just then he leaned over and kissed my forehead.

I was in total shock. I didn't know what to do so I just kissed his cheek. And told him that I couldn't wait to see the MV tomorrow and left.

The next day

I'm SUPER excited for Nct u debut MV to come out today. It comes out in 1 minutes.

BAM it came out I screamed and watched it, its SO GOOD. If you didn't know its called The 7th sense. The second MV came out its called Without you.

I quickly run to Taeyongs doorm and congratulate him and the other members. It was a happy moment.

The next day I couldn't even hang out with him. He was SUPER busy. But I got to see his debut stage. One day I'll get to debut like him. After they got back we had a party to congratulate their debut.

Sorry for the story updat i dont know what happen. Sorry. Did you like this chapter? Sorry for not posting in a long time I hope you like this chapter. Please support this book. Love you guys.