Chapter 19: The Road To Me (PART 2)

I HIGHLY recommend to listen to this song while reading. The song fits perfectly with this chapter.

Yeonhee P.O.V

I walked to my bedroom in fustration. Why was he acting up recently? I have a bad feeling,  something must be wrong.

I kept thinking and thinking. But nothing could come to my mind. I banged my head on my desk in fustration.

"UGHHHH why can't I remember!"

"It's probably nothing. I'll just shrug it off and go to sleep."

As I was walking I felt a sharp pain in my head. I stopped and held my head in pain. My legs gave up and I fell down. All of a sudden memories came into my head. Memories that I thought I never had before. Memories that made me realize what I did wrong.

FLASHBACK

"Yeonhee will you be my girlfriend?" Teayong asked me.

"Yes!" I screamed.

FLASHBACK END

"WHAT DID I DO!?" I yelled as I realized that taeyong was the one I wanted to be with.

I got up as fast as I could and ran to his dorm.

*Bang Bang Bang!* I knocked on the door to see A worried mark open the door.

Before I could ask where Taeyong was at,  he spoke too fast and asked me a question first.

"Do you know where Taeyong is at? He hasn't come back yet!" Mark questioned me.

"I was just going to ask you the same question." I exclaimed.

"I'll look for him at the dorms and at the SM building. And you can look for him around the block. I would do that but I don't have my license."

"That's okay but let's hurry before anything happens." I say as I rushed to the parking lot.

As i was driving I remembered that after the incident with me disappearing me and taeyong download an app to track each other. I opened my phone and quickly searched where he was. He was on the move. About an hour away. I completely forgot about Mark and left without telling him.

I followed Taeyong but it was hard because he was far away and I didn't know which way he took.

"Please don't do anything stupid, please don't do anything stupid." I kept saying over and over.

He finally came to a stop in a middle of nowhere. I just followed the dirt road to where he went. To only see a small piece of paper laying under a rock.

Taeyongs P.O.V

10 MINUTES EARLIER

"Im sorry everyone.."

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

'SPLASH!!!!!!!' 

I jumped into the water...

Back to present time

Yeonhee P.O.V

I grabbed the paper that was folded. I slowly opened the paper and suddenly burst into tears.

Dear Yeonhee,

  I don't know if you'll get this but if you do I'll probably be at the bottom of the ocean by the time you read this letter. First of all, I love you, not in a friend way... I wanted to get married to you and have beautiful baby's with you. But you had your eyes elsewhere.. To be honest with you I was really sad when you told me you liked Chanyeol, but who wouldn't like him? He's nice, funny, handsome, and tall. I understand why you'd like him. He's got everything. As for me I'm just an ordinary guy. Nothing special, just an ordinary guy fighting to survive in this harsh world. I wanted to tell you that we use to date but when I did tell you, you didn't believe me. That crushed my heart. Everything I worked hard for felt as if it came back and stabbed my heart. If you still don't remember I can't do anything anymore... I wanted to wrap you into my arms and kiss you over and over again. I wanted to keep you safe and make sure you were okay and never hurt. I wanted to make you mine and be more then best friends. We were supposed to get married but your accident happened so it was pushed back, but when you woke up you didn't feel anything for me like I did for you. I lost you once and I thought I wouldn't lose you twice, but look at what happened. I was chasing someone who was out of my grasp. I was chasing a dream that would never come true. My dream was you, Yeonhee. I'm so mad at myself for letting you go when you were already coming my way. I should've stayed with you. I should've never let you get kidnapped. This would've never happen if you never got kidnapped. This would've never happen if I had never fallen for you. But yet again you made me the happiest man alive just because of your presence. I've never told anyone that I cry every night because of one person. I hurt because of one person. I felt lonely because of one person. I cared because of this one person. Last but not least I loved that person. But I'm happy that that person was my first and last person I loved.

I love you, Yeonhee

- The One And Only Lee Taeyong
  P.S. Don't think I died because of you, I did it on my own. Live a nice long life.

I slowly walked to the edge of the cliff and sat down. As soon as I sat down I looked down to where taeyong was, under the waves. I broke down crying. I read the note over and over again.

I got back to my senses and called the police and told them my location. After a while they finally came. I told them what happened and gave them the letter but told them to give it back when they were done.

After a week of searching for his body they found it. They brought it back and held a funeral. After the funeral they buried him. The whole time I was crying. I'll never forget you.

Thank you for reading this book. When I was writing Taeyongs letter I almost cried.😂  But thank you for supporting this book!! I truly mean it. This book is crappy because this is my first book... Sorry... But thanks once again!