•i'm not attracted to a ripper•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

1920
Chicago

A stunning noirette and a pretty blonde giggled as they walked arm in arm inside Gloria's bar, one of the famous bars in Chicago, which belonged to a witch that the two women knew. As soon as they entered their favorite bar, they hear the owner of the bar singing, filling the whole place with her beautiful voice.

"This moment, you, my dear Imogen and I are going to have the time of our lives!" The pretty blonde exclaimed as she raised both of her hands in the air.

The stunning noirette laughed wholeheartedly as she watched her dearest friend, who looked blissfully excited.

"Absolutely!" she agreed.

The pretty blonde, Rebekah Mikaelson eyed a dashing looking man sitting between two giggling women, the man has his arms around the women, who were clearly flirting with him. Rebekah licked her lips in delight as her eyes twinkled at the sight of the man.

"My, my, my, what do we have here?" she said seductively.

The stunning noirette, Imogen Farien Avery turned to her dear friend with a knowing look on her face and a teasing smile.

"Already, Rebekah?" she asked in disbelief and then chuckled. "Then what are you waiting for? Go!"

Rebekah turned her gaze away from her prey and stared at the beautiful noirette beside her. "What? But I can't leave you alone. My brother is going to kill me if I leave you. You know, you were allowed to go out with me as long as I keep an eye on you. You know how---"

"Nik is." Imogen finished and chuckled.

"Exactly. He's so overprotective of you. Well, I am too." Rebekah trailed off.

Imogen chuckled again and gave Rebekah a light, affectionate hug. "Don't worry about me or Nik, okay? I can handle myself. Now go get him, Mikaelson!" she said and lightly shoved the pretty blonde.

Rebekah sighed and turned to walk away. "As if you're not gonna be one soon." she muttered.

Imogen watched as Rebekah made her way towards her prey. She saw the two women glared at Rebekah when the man they were flirting turned his attention from them to the blonde Original, who seductively sat on the man's lap.

"Oh Rebekah." Imogen mumbled before sighed softly and looked around the bar. "Well might as well entertain myself for now until she's done."