•i'm not staying with the salvatore brothers•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Farien Avery was walking back and forth in front of the Salvatore Boarding House while on the phone with Klaus Mikaelson, who told her to stay in Mystic Falls with Rebekah with a certain humanity free Salvatore protecting her.

"I'm alright as long as you're with Rebekah, my love."

"Niklaus Mikaelson, you're alone and Mikael's here. I don't want you to be alone. I'm worried." Imogen said softly. Ever since Mikael wanted to kill Klaus for being the product of Esther's affair with a werewolf, she swore to herself that she'll protect Klaus from him.

"I'm fine. It's just for now. I just want you safe."

Imogen sighed and fidgeted with her necklaces. "Nik, I am safe but you're---"

"Don't worry about that. I will be safe. I promise you."

Imogen sighed again. "Oh, Nik, you're making me more worried." she mumbled and heard Klaus chuckle, making her smile.

"Don't be, my love. Remember that as long as you believe in me, I'll be fine. Stay safe, alright?"

"Alright, just please be safe, Nik and come back." Imogen whispered and ended the call.

Imogen closed her eyes. 'Rebekah? Where are you? Nik left. If you're wondering where I am, I'm at the Salvatore Boarding House.'

~•~•~

"Well if it isn't Klaus' girl or is it Stefan's girl?" Damon teased as soon as he saw Imogen standing outside the Salvatore boarding house.

Imogen chuckled in amusement. "I'm not Stefan's girl, Damon. That's Elena, wait or Elena's your girl?" she retorted with an innocent smile on her innocent pretty face.

Damon grinned. "No wonder I like you, Imogen. Come in." he said as he moved aside to let the stunningly beautiful noirette in.

Imogen entered the boarding house and Damon led her to the living room. The noirette frowned at the sight in front of her. Damon stood beside her and whispered in her ear.

"Mind if you like, he won't care."

Imogen sighed heavily as Stefan looked at her with a big smile on his handsome face. "Imogen!"

"Hello, Stefan."

Damon turned to Imogen and quirk an eyebrow. "I just wanted to know why you're here?" he asked.