•i'm not excited for the ball•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Avery sighed as Klaus and Kol Mikaelson continued glaring at each other until Esther walked in on them.

"Enough! Niklaus. Come."

Imogen and The Mikaelson siblings turned to Esther. Klaus walked away from Kol, but not before glaring at him and went into another room with his mother.

Kol smirked happily. Seeing this, Imogen glared at him and pinched him.

"Hey! That hurts, Imogen." Kol complained as he rubbed his arm that Imogen pinched.

"Stop smirking. You aren't a child who won a fight with your older brother because your mother appeared." Imogen said.

The noirette turned away from Kol and started listening to Klaus and Esther's conversation.

"Rebekah wasn't even out of her box a day before she tried to ruin my life." Klaus complained to his mother. "What happened to peace, acceptance, family?"

Esther turned to her son. "You put daggers in their hearts. You want them to go down on their knees and kiss your feet for reuniting them?"

"So it's a crime to want our family to be as we were?" Klaus asked.

"You need to give it time, Niklaus. I've had a thousand years on the other side to be angry and to heal. I'm here to make sure this family does the same." Esther told him.

"I just don't understand. I killed you, and still you forgive me." Klaus said as he stared straight into his mother's eyes.

Esther took a few steps forward towards her son. "It's been my dream for a thousand years that this family, together with Imogen, could be as one. Forgiveness is not a chore. It's a gift."

Imogen smiled as she listened to Esther.

"Now, who are you bringing to the ball this evening?" Esther asked and smiled teasingly at her son.

Imogen's eyes widen as a blush started forming on her cheeks.

Klaus smiled happily as he sighed. "Don't be ridiculous. You're lucky I'm even going."

"Well, I know you'll reconsider for the sole reason I know a certain Immortal is going. It's going to be a magical evening."

~•~•~

Elena Gilbert, Stefan and Damon Salvatore were in the kitchen of the Gilbert Residence.

i'm not me || tvd [1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara