•i'm not my alter ego•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

"No violence, that was all I asked." Esther said as she walked inside her study after what happened with Damon and Kol, Elijah following behind her. She was disappointed and upset with Rebekah and Kol. "Rebekah and Kol disgraced our family tonight."

"It won't happen again, mother." Elijah said. "Imogen and I will deal with them."

Esther smiled and placed a hand on her son's cheek. "Thank you, Elijah. I wish the others were more like you and Imogen."

Elijah stared at his mother and clasped his hand on hers. He took her hand away from his cheek and leaves without a word as Finn walked in the study. Elijah glanced at Finn then to his mother and left. Finn stared at his younger brother before shutting the doors of his mother's study as Esther sat on a chair, a table with a candle in front of her.

"Are we all right to speak freely?" Finn asked.

Esther nodded. "Yes, the sage still burns."

Finn stood beside his mother's chair as he watched her write her children's names on a piece of paper in Runic handwriting.

"I did what you told me to do. I didn't let Imogen drink the champagne tonight. I have no objections but why?"

Esther smiled. "Imogen hadn't killed anyone in her entire life as an Immortal Being. She hasn't caused me any pain at The Other Side. She's no abomination. I regret nothing. I'm not killing her."

"That's true. She's always been the most innocent in the family." Finn mumbled.

'If the plan works, when my children are bind together as one to die. Imogen will be left alone in this world....' Esther thought, guilty leaving Imogen by herself.

Finn stared at his mother. "You aren't having second thoughts, are you?"

"Of course not." Esther said nonchalantly and continued doing what she needs to do.

"Imogen?"

"And Elijah. He's so moral while she's so pure and kind and innocent." Esther stated.

"You're doing the right thing, mother." Finn assured her.

"You understand what this means, don't you? This spell I'm casting tonight," Esther turned to look up at her son. "Will bind you all together as one."

"I understand. When it is time, I will be ready to die."

"Then we must complete the link." Esther stood up as she took Finn's right hand then cuts his hand, his blood spills onto the paper while Esther chanted a spell.