•i'm not going to see kol•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Farien Avery was the reason why Sage took the risk to read Damon's thoughts, his thoughts about the Originals, that they are linked with one another and Finn would die, if Rebekah did, which leads to the blonde burning the restored Wickery Bridge.

The noirette was in full support of Klaus' plan. She will do everything for her family. She happily invited Sage at the Mikaelson mansion and the blonde Mikaelson protested but the stunning Immortal persuaded her with Klaus' plan. They'll need Sage for Finn. If the second eldest reunites with his lover, he'll choose to live, until the time Bonnie can unlink them.

With the help of her abilities, she, Klaus and Rebekah found Finn. The noirette walked beside Klaus Mikaelson as they followed Finn, who was walking down a street. The Original hybrid slithered an arm around her waist and he gently pushed her back to fasten her pace.

"Hello Finn." Klaus greeted his older brother.

Finn glanced at him and slightly stopped as soon as he saw the stunning Immortal beside his brother. "Imogen."

Imogen smiled softly at him. "Hello Finn."

Finn smiled softly seeing the noirette has returned to her usual self. "Hello, Imogen." he looked away as he greeted his brother. "Hello Niklaus. I have nothing to say to you."

"Well, We're not here to chat." Klaus told him. "I will ask you one time though, where's our mother?"

"Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives." Finn said, glancing at Klaus. "And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again."

Klaus smiled at Imogen before looking at Finn. "Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance."

I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead." Finn told him.

"Right, well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die. So, wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid." Klaus said.

"Oh, bother someone else with your hollowed charms, Niklaus."

Klaus grabbed Imogen's hand as they crossed the street. "Why? Why not come bother my big brother? I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls, I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together."

"I have no wish to be unlinked." Finn said

Both Imogen and Klaus moves in front of Finn and places their non intertwined hands on his chest to stop him from moving on.