•i'm not hard to kill•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Farien Avery was arranging the candles on the table in the middle of the room of Gloria's bar when she suddenly felt eyes on her. She looked up and saw Gloria, looking at her with an apologetic smile on her face.

"What's wrong, Gloria?" she asked in confusion.

"I'm sorry about this, sweetheart." Gloria apologized.

Imogen tilted her head to the side. "Gloria? What are you talking abou---"

Gloria stepped forward and quickly stabbed Imogen with an enchanted knife that she was hiding behind her back. The noirette gasped in pain and stumbled a few steps back as she stared at Gloria in disbelief.

"You may be a powerful Immortal Being but I know that physical trauma will cause you pain and will slow you down."

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Imogen asked in between her gasp of pain.

Gloria didn't reply and flicked her wrist towards Imogen, snapping her neck with her magic. Imogen fell on the floor with a soft thud as Gloria stared at her unmoving body.

"You knew where the necklace was from the start, yet you didn't tell your beloved Klaus. I have no idea what you're planning but I can't let you interfere with my own plans. You're too clever and powerful to handle yet you don't know that. Such a waste."

~•~•~

As soon as Stefan Salvatore entered Gloria's bar, his eyes looked around for a certain Immortal Being but instead he saw Gloria.

"There you are." Gloria said and walked over to him.

Stefan looked around for any sign of the stunning noirette. "Where's Imogen?" he asked.

"She wanted some time alone. She went out for a walk. She'll be back." Gloria told him.

Stefan nodded. "Thought you were resting."

"Well, now we both have a secret." Gloria said knowingly.

Stefan narrowed his eyes at her. "What did you see?" he asked.

Gloria smirked. "It's what I heard that's interesting. You know, the girls with the necklace, they were talking about you." she said.

"Yet you didn't tell Klaus. Why?" Stefan asked.

Gloria rolled her eyes. "Because I wouldn't help that hybrid half-breed with anything. The necklace is a talisman from the original witch herself. I want it."