•i'm not seeing a ghost•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Farien Avery wandered around the Salvatore boarding house while Rebekah Mikaelson, Stefan and Damon Salvatore went to the bonfire. She didn't feel like going to a back to school party. Rebekah and Damon insisted that she would go to the bonfire but she just turned them down saying she wasn't in the mood to go to a party. Stefan, on the other hand told her to do whatever she wants.

The noirette quietly went inside Stefan's room and looked around. She smiled as she gently trailed her fingers across Stefan's table and took a random book and opened it.

"It's been years since the image of a black haired woman appear every now and then. Her eyes, her eyes were full of life and happiness that I have never seen before. Her smile, her smile that can light up a ripper's heart." she read and looked at the book in her hands in confusion. "A ripper's heart? Hold on, this isn't a book. This is Stefan's--"

"Journal."

A voice behind Imogen said making the Immortal gasped in surprise and turned as the book in her hands was taken away. She found herself face to face with Stefan.

"Oh, Stefan! You're back already."

Stefan head cocked to the side in amusement with the noirette's reaction. "What were you doing with my journal, Imogen?"

"I didn't mean to. I thought it was a book." Imogen explained.

Stefan chuckled in amusement. "Clearly it's not."

Their faces were only inches away from each other. It confused the noirette why she didn't move, so did Stefan. What made her question was why the green eyed Salvatore vampire looked at her like the way he did 90 years ago.

"Stefan? Who's the girl in your journal?" she asked quietly.

Stefan flinched. "No one. How much did you read?" he asked the pretty noirette.

"Well, the ripper part." Imogen answered. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have read your journal."

Stefan nodded in response. "Just forget what you read." he said.

Imogen chuckled. "I don't think so." she teased.

In a flash, Stefan had her pinned on his bed, both her wrist bound by his hands.

Imogen's eyes widen in shock and let out a soft gasped. She didn't see this coming but she wasn't scared. She was calm. The man in front of her was still the Stefan she knew but with his humanity off. He wouldn't dare do anything to her or he'll have to face the consequences personally from the infamous Original hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson.