•i'm not trying to bring back stefan•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Imogen Farien Avery stood alone in front of an unconscious Stefan Salvatore, who has his head down and tied up in a chair in the basement cell of Mystic Falls city jail. She told Lexi to bring Elena Gilbert from the Grill, she knew the doppelgänger wanted to take part in helping bringing back Stefan even though there's that annoying tugging feeling in her heart again.

"Oh Stefan, what has Nik done to you?" she whispered softly.

Her head turned to the door of the basement cell when she heard it creaked opened and Elena and Lexi entered.

"He's still unconscious." she told the two.

Lexi nodded and looked at Stefan. "Klaus really did a number on him, huh?"

Elena nodded at her and looked at the noirette.

Imogen sighed softly. "Nik compelled him to turn off his humanity, so he could hurt Elena without feeling guilty about it." she told the blonde ghost.

Lexi turned to Imogen and smirked. "I almost forgot you and Klaus go way back." she said as the noirette smiled.

"More than you know." Imogen said.

Lexi looked back at her old friend. "Well, we're just going to have to convince him to turn his humanity back on." she said then looked at Elena. "I have to warn you, it's not going to be pretty."

"I can handle it." Elena said with a determined look on her face.

"Alright, let's wake him up."

Imogen nodded at Lexi and looked at Stefan. "Wake up, sleepyhead." she said and snapped her fingers, instantly waking the green eyes ripper.

"How you feelin'?" Lexi asked.

Stefan looked around and the chains around him as he struggled with the restraints. "What is this? Let me out of here!" he demanded.

"Shh. Inside voices, please. I'm trying to get inside your head." Lexi said.

Stefan looked at Imogen and Elena. "Imogen, Elena. Get rid of her, please." he pleaded.

Elena turned her head to look at Imogen, who looked at Stefan with determined eyes. "No, Stefan. It's for your own good."

"First step, drying him out. Starve away the blood lust. Strip away the temptation."

"This isn't going to work, Lexi. You can't do this."