•i'm not his•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

If only she knew what was happening around her, she could have helped.

If only she didn't have to be so kind and pure, she would make the people around her pay.

If only she knew what she was capable of, her family didn't have to suffer.

If only she knew that coming back to Mystic Falls would make her world fall apart, Imogen Avery shouldn't have come back.

Niklaus Mikaelson was killed by Alaric Saltzman.

She didn't know what to feel but when she finally did, all emotions came crashing down on her like a wave, catching her off guard.

She was shocked. The shock made her numb. She couldn't believe that the person she promised to always stay with was gone.

She was in pain. It was an unbearable pain, like it was Henrik's death all over again but much worse. It pained her so much that she couldn't think straight.

She felt angry that she was blinded by rage and almost went to retaliate for what Mystic Falls Gang did.

She was guilty that she wasn't there to help him when he needed it.

She longed for his touch, his embrace, his gentleness. She longed her Nik.

No one knew that she was in the abandoned Mikaelson mansion. No one knew how much she was suffering alone.

When Niklaus Mikaelson died, a part of Imogen Avery died as well but her feelings became clearer. She realized that she loves Nik. She loved him for a long time.

Realizing her feelings for the Original Hybrid, the noirette decided to come out of her room and out in the garden. She smiled sadly as she looked at the mansion Klaus build for their family.

All she wished for was to reunite the Mikaelsons together and live their immortal lives in peace.

Couldn't hold her tears any longer , it started falling from her eyes and down her face.

"It's been a while since I saw you cry and it pains me every time."

Imogen flinched and turned, hoping it was Klaus that the news that he was dead was false but it wasn't when she saw saw Tyler Lockwood smiling softly at her. She looked away from him and continued crying. She hoped it was Klaus but it wasn't and it hurt her knowing he was really gone, gone forever in her life.