•i'm not meeting the blue eyed salvatore•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Stefan Salvatore was dumbfounded as he stared at the noirette, who compelled him to forget everything involving Klaus, Rebekah and especially, her.

Imogen Farien Avery saw sadness and hurt in Stefan's forest green eyes as she stared at him with guilt written all over her face.

"You compelled me to forget?" Stefan asked her in disbelief.

Imogen looked down at the bottle of tequila in her hands, unable to look or answer him.

Klaus sighed "It was time for her to move on Stefan." he explained and drained his shot glass empty as Stefan looked at him. "As well as Rebekah and I. Better to have a clean slate.

Imogen glanced at the door of Gloria's bar, sensing someone approaching before looking back at Klaus while Stefan stared at her.

'Someone's coming for Stefan, Nik.' Imogen telepathically told Klaus, who only smirked in response. She smiled at him in amusement.

"But why? You shouldn't have to cover your tracks. Unless you're running from someone." Stefan said, suspiciously.

"Story time is over." Imogen mumbled as she turned her head and saw a handsome looking vampire with blue eyes.

Stefan turned his head and saw his older brother, Damon Salvatore, who motioned to come over to him. He turned back to Imogen and Klaus.

"I need another drink. A real one." he said and quickly left the bar.

Klaus looked at Imogen. "You're curious, aren't you?" he asked, smirking.

Imogen smiled at him knowingly before walking away from the bar and went outside just as she saw Stefan vamp-speed towards the handsome blue eyed vampire and pushed him against a car, holding him by his collar.

"What is wrong with you?!" Stefan yelled angrily.

"What is wrong with you? You killed Andie one day, you save my life the next. What are you good, bad? Pick one!"

"Klaus almost saw Elena today. You have to get her out of Chicago." Stefan said, almost desperately.

Damon scowled. "She's not going anywhere until she's got you checked into vampire rehab and on the mend. Trust me. I've tried."

"She is the key to everything. Klaus can't know that she's alive." Stefan told him.

Imogen quirk an eyebrow at them, not bothering to use her abilities on them.