•i'm not happy rebekah's awake•

~•⚜️•~

~•⚜️•~

Niklaus Mikaelson and Imogen Farien Avery entered the warehouse, full of their family's coffins and the noirette's empty one. They walked over to Rebekah Mikaelson's coffin and saw it was empty. They saw the guard man was lying dead on the floor nearby.

"She's awake and I can feel her anger." Imogen told Klaus and turned to him.

Klaus sighed as he nodded and looked around the room, looking for his hiding little sister. "Rebekah. It's your big brother. Come out, come out, wherever you are."

Rebekah rushed towards him and stabbed him with a dagger. Rebekah was too focused with her older brother and didn't notice her best friend was standing behind her. Klaus gasped in pain as Imogen's eyes widen in surprise, her hand clamped over her mouth.

"Go to hell, Nik!" Rebekah spat angrily.

~•~•~

1920
Chicago

Imogen, Klaus and Rebekah were standing next to a car in a warehouse to escape once again from the person they feared the most.

"Hurry up, Rebekah. Let's go!" Klaus yelled at his sister with urgency in his voice.

Rebekah didn't move and stared blankly at her older brother and her best friend. Imogen stared sadly at her. She knew her too well, she knew that Rebekah didn't want to come with them or run with them anymore.

"No." Rebekah whispered.

Klaus looked at her in disbelief "Do you want to die? We've been found. We need to move." he said frantically.

"No!" Rebekah said loudly.

Klaus rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Come on. We don't have time for one of your tantrums."

Rebekah shakes her head stubbornly as Imogen walked over to her with a sad smile on her face.

"I don't want to run anymore, Nik! All we do is run. I'm getting awfully tired of it." Rebekah said as tears started to fall down from her pretty face.

"Rebekah, come on, please." Imogen pleaded softly as she embraced her tightly. "Let's go. We have to go."

Rebekah shakes her head. "I'm tired of this. Running around. I don't want to run anymore." she said and pulled away from her best friend's embrace. "Goodbye, Imogen. Goodbye, Nik."