Chapter Three

"Oh my gosh! My instinct was screaming at me to mate him then and there! I wonder what his instinct was saying." You thought as you kept running. "I hope Totosai keeps his word." You added, changing the subject.

You stopped running. "Yes! Thank the heavens for sending me this way!" You thought as you looked at the hot springs. "I do feel dirty." You thought as you undressed, you soaked your shirt and skirt and put them on a nearby boulder. "Good thing my clothes are black, it'll absorb heat and get dry quicker." You thought as you entered. "This hits the spot!" You laughed.

After half an hour of cleansing yourself, you finally got out and dressed. "Gotta get running!" You thought as you ran towards the direction you were heading in but a voice stopped you. "I've finally been able to catch up to you, (y/n)." Sesshomaru told you as he came out of the trees. "You've been following me?!" You exclaimed.

"Yes. I followed you silently while you ran through the forest, slept on a tree, and visited Totosai. I am always thinking about you, (y/n). You have intrigued me ever since you talked back to me and I couldn't stop thinking of you. You are different than the other demons I've encountered, they would beg for mercy when you didn't, you were ready to attack when I took out my sword, even though you knew you would lose but you tried anyways. I wanted to claim you as mine when we last met, I was protecting you when you slept in that branch and my blood boiled when I saw you kiss my half-brother. I want you, (y/n). I need you." Sesshomaru confessed as he moved closer, he was now inches away from you. Then he kissed you.

     "He kisses rougher than his brother but his kiss is filled with passion and...desire? Sesshomaru desires me?" You asked yourself as his arm went around your waist pulling you closer. You gasped so he took the opportunity and shoved his tongue in your mouth. When you two broke apart you were dumbstruck. "I'll give you until you get your sword to think about your decision." Sesshomaru said as he left. "Wow." You thought. "Two days?"

After hours of running it was night so you decided to sleep. "When I wake up I have to wait two more days. I hope I don't see either of the brothers until I get my sword. I have a crush on both of them, Sesshomaru is smoking hot and Inuyasha is cute. Sesshomaru can give me everything when Inuyasha can give me only his love. I don't care for money or fancy stuff. I just want to be happy with who I choose." You thought as you drifted off into the lands of dreams. "I have two days until I make my decision, two days."
——-