Chapter Twenty

~Both~

"You have caused suffering to innocent people and my friends! You will pay your debt!" You yelled while charging at him as Kikyo and Kagome let their arrows fly. Sesshomaru and Inuyasha rushed with you while Jaken and Ah-In circled you guys.

Kage and Kirara were attacking Kanna and Sango and Miroku attacked Kohaku while Kagura smirked at Naraku losing. Naraku suddenly unsheathed a weak looking sword and clashed with everyone, he dodged everyone and went to attack you critically.

"Dance of the dragon!" Kagura yelled as her attack blew Naraku's sword away, he angrily looked at her and disappeared. He appeared next to Kagura and grabbed Kagura's neck roughly, he lifted her off the ground and she dropped her fan.

Sesshomaru rushed towards Naraku with Jaken and Ah-In to save Kagura but just before they arrived, Naraku summoned Kagura's heart in his free hand and smashed it. The light in Kagura's eyes disappeared and before dying she whispered. "I am finally free, I will become the wind."

"No!" You yelled as her body hit the floor.

"I'm sorry we couldn't save her but mourn later!" Inuyasha shouted before sending the Wind Scar towards Naraku.

You frowned but you knew he was right, so you charged at Kanna. Currently, Sango and Miroku were keeping Kohaku down so that he could be freed from the Shikon jewel and Kikyo and Kagome were out looking for the almost complete jewel. Koga quickly came by and handed the shards back, he left to take care of his pack.

"Kagura..." Kanna whispered before shattering into tiny pieces of clay, you felt bad for her but at least she would join Kagura.

"You will pay!" Naraku yelled before turning to ashes, you fell onto your knees and sobbed for Kagura's loss.

"I'm sorry we couldn't save her..." Both dog demons whispered.

"It's fine, that was probably for the best." You replied as you looked at Kikyo and Kagome entering with a pure pink jewel. They quickly removed Kohaku's shard and saw him pass out, they came to a conclusion that he would live. You smiled and followed everyone home.

Finally, it was over...