Chapter Ninteen

~Both~

     Kikyo suddenly stopped walking and you bumped into her. "What's wrong?" You asked her as you saw her tense, you looked forward. "A barrier." She answered as she took her bow and aimed it at the barrier, she let the arrow go and it swiftly broke the barrier.

You both walked forward and you plugged your nose, god it smelt bad. Kikyo kept walking as if nothing affected her, you admired her for that but she kinda was... you know... dead...

You caught up with her and looked onward. Many hours of walking passed and you were aching incredibly, all you wanted, was a break.

Kikyo stopped walking and you, again, bumped into her. "I need to pay attention!" You yelled at yourself, when you looked up you froze.

There it was, Naraku's fortress. All your pain suddenly slipped away while you grinned and looked at Kikyo, you saw her eyes lightly sparkle and you grabbed her arm to quickly walk forward.

     You stopped in your tracks and gasped, Naraku stood tall with Kanna and a sad looking Kagura at his side. Kohaku stood next to Kagura while Naraku chuckled evilly.

"Have you come to join your friends? They're already inside..." Naraku said sarcastically as Kanna's mirror showed an image of Inuyasha's group walking through a corridor. You and Kikyo got into a defensive position.

"See you later, my dear friends!" Naraku yelled before disappearing along with his followers.

     "We will see him soon, be prepared."