Chapter Six

You woke up wearing nothing. "I'm so sore." You complained quietly as you stood and walked into the waterfall to bathe.

After you bathed you got dressed and set out to find Kage. "Looking for me, my queen?" Kage asked as he walked in front of you. "Why did I wake up alone?" You asked with a pout. "Your new mate told me he had business to take care of but he also told me to tell you he'll see you soon." Kage informed as he ducked, you got on. "Where to, my queen?" He asked. "Take me to where we met, Kage." You said.

When you and Kage arrived you got off of him and walked to where you stood before. "I believe it is time for a new outfit." You thought aloud as you touched the bark of a tree and thought about your clothes and armor. The tree faded leaving neatly folded clothes, like you wanted them.

     (Can you see the picture? Someone please tell me... I gotta know...)

     "Perfect! I didn't think that would work." You thought aloud as you shooed Kage away and changed. "I will become queen of a land and I'll rarely see my mate, what have I gotten myself into..." You thought as you teared up. "I won't worry about my mate, if I don't have much time to see him everyday I'll make some." You thought determinedly as you wiped your eyes. "I didn't think this would be that stressful." You thought as you chuckled.

     "Where to now, my queen?" Kage asked as you got on him. "Stop calling me your queen, call me (y/n)." You told him playfully. "If that is what you wish." He told you as he chuckled. "Take me far away from here." You told him as he started running.

"Stop here." You told Kage as he halted. "Do you need anything?" He asked politely. "Stay here and do not move, it's an order, as your queen." You told him as you got off him. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'll tell you later!" You yelled as you ran.

"It's so complicated!" You yelled as you ran with tears running down. "I never wanted to be queen! I just want a normal life!" You yelled as you kept running. You stopped at a spot in the woods that was beautiful.

"Wow." You thought as you yawned. You collapsed of exhaustion and fell asleep as the sun caressed your skin.