Chapter Five

"It's done. Your sword is called Heiwasaiga so take of it. Have you seen Inuyasha's sword and how strong it is?" Totosai asked you as he handed you Heiwasaiga. "Kinda." You answered as you looked at your sword, it looked cool. "Heiwasaiga is much stronger than Tetsusaiaga, if you ever battled Inuyasha you would win effortlessly. Don't let power consume you though." Totosai told you as he gave you the sheath.

"Heiwasaiga has a button to make it transform, when you sheath it press the button so it can turn into the shape of the sheath and fit nicely." He informed you as inspected the sheath. "Thank you but I don't have anything of value to give you as payment." You said glumly. "You see, you have already payed me." He told you. "How?" You asked. "You are not a demon who is thirsty for power, you just want to protect yourself. That is enough payment for me. Take care!" Totosai told you as you left the cave with Kage at your side.

"You will master it, my queen. I believe in you." Kage told you as you got on him. "I want to be away from this place. Can you just run into the forest?" You asked as you petted him. "Of course, my queen." He told you as he purred and ran.

     After an hour of running you came into two pathways. "Which way, my queen?" Kage asked you.

     (A/N : Choosing part! Right is you choose Inuyasha and left is you choose Sesshomaru. Choose wisely my friend :3 no lemons just so ya know :P just scroll down a little and you should see You Go Left and that is if you choose Sesshomaru. Enjoy your choice <3
Me : Can you feel the love tonight?)

><><><><><> You Go Right <><><><><><

"Go right." You tell him. "Yes, my queen." He replied as he turned right and ran.

After a couple minutes of Kage running you saw a pond, it was beautiful. It was night and there were fireflies around the pond that illuminated the place so you told Kage to stop. "Do you like it?" Inuyasha asked as he came out from the trees. "Yes, its beautiful." You answered as you glanced at him.

     "This is the only day in every year where the fireflies come here and express how beautiful they were when they lived, every firefly is a person who has died." Inuyasha explained. "They come here to express how beautiful their lives were." He continued. "At midnight the fireflies lights die out and when that happens they go up to the heavens, waiting to be reincarnated." He finished with a smile. "I knew you would end up here so I came here." He told you.

     "My queen, what would you like me to do?" Kage asked as he growled at Inuyasha. "Don't don't do anything, he is a friend of my'n." You answered as you got off Kage. "I want to be more than just a friend, (y/n). I want to be your mate." Inuyasha confessed. "I love you, (y/n). Please give me a chance to prove it." Inuyasha asked as he looked at you. "I have thought about you constantly, Inuyasha. I have also fallen in love with you." You confessed, moving closer to him. "I want to be your mate. I want to be with you forever." You whispered as you hugged him. "Will you be my mate?" Inuyasha asked as you looked at him. "Yes." You answered and immediately you were pinned to a tree being kissed.

     "I'll be kinda far away if you need me." Kage informed as he walked away. "Thanks." You managed to get out before Inuyasha kissed your neck, and bit into it. "This marks you as mine. I will be the only one who can enjoy your flesh." Inuyasha told you as he kissed you roughly but passionately. The rest of the night went by quickly as moans and grunts filled the forest...

><><><><><>You Go Left<><><><><><><

     "Go left." You tell him. "Yes, my queen." He replied as he turned left and ran.

     After a couple minutes of Kage running you saw a waterfall, it was fascinating. It was night and the moonlight stared down at the water. It glistened and illuminated the place.

     "Amazing, isn't it?" Sesshomaru asked you as he stepped out of the trees. You nodded. "I always come here in my spare time because it's always so peaceful here, it's helps me think." Sesshomaru told you as he got closer.

     "What would you like me to do, my queen?" Kage asked you as he growled at Sesshomaru. "Don't do anything, he's just a friend of my'n." You told him as you got off him. "I want to be more than that, I want to be your mate. I love you, (y/n)! I fell for you the day I saw you." Sesshomaru told you as he got even closer, inches away from you. "I constantly think about you, Sesshomaru. I want to be your mate." You confessed as you hugged him tightly, without getting injured by his armor.

     "When did you get your arm back?" You asked as you grabbed it and inspected it. "The day you kissed my brother. It was night and I accidentally fell asleep and when I woke up it was back." He told you as he kissed you. "Will you be my mate, (y/n)?" He asked you as he caressed your cheek. "Yes." You answered as you hugged him and wrapped your legs around his waist. He took of his armor and set it aside.

     "I love you, Sesshomaru." You confessed. "I love you as well my mate." He told you as he bit your neck. "This marks you as mine, I am the only one who will love you." He told you as he kissed you passionately. "I'd better go, I'll be kinda far away if you need me." Kage said as he walked away. "Thanks." You managed to get out as Sesshomaru kissed your neck. The night went by quickly as moans and grunts filled it...