Chapter Fifteen

~Both~

''How do you know?" You asked the dead priestess, she only smirked. "I know everything about you (y/n)... now I will kill you and that filthy vermin!" She hissed at you while aiming her bow at you. "Die!" She yelled while letting her arrow fly.

"My queen!'' Kage yelled as he pounced on Kikyo, her eyes widened. Kirara quickly saved you before the arrow Kikyo had aimed harmed you, you were very thankful to both felines.

"Let me kill that fake excuse of a queen!" Kikyo yelled while trying to push Kage off, he didn't budge at all. "Never!" Kage and Kirara shouted as they both started attacking Kikyo. "Ill kill you!" You yelled while unsheathing Heiwasaiga. "Id like to see you try!" Kikyo exclaimed underneath Kage and Kirara.

You, Kage, Kirara, and Kikyo heard a howl of agony. "Sesshomaru!" You thought turning and running.

     "Hang on, Sesshomaru!' Inuyasha yelled as he took over. You gasped at Sesshomaru's appearance, his clothes were tattered and he was bleeding from a injury to his stomach. You ran over to him.

"I...failed..." Sesshomaru whispered as you took his shirt off, he was bleeding heavily. "You did just fine! I'm sure of it!" You replied while quickly putting your hand on his cheek, he leaned into your touch. "I...love...you...'' He whispered while putting his hand on your stomach, though you had just found out a day ago it showed quite a bit already. He passed out while rubbing your tummy.

"How is he my queen?" Kage asked as he and Kirara appeared. "Not very well, carry him to Kaede's so she can help him." You answered while putting him on both backs. They quickly left to Kaede's, you needed to help Inuyasha somehow. "(Y/n)!" Inuyasha yelled as a tentacle rushed towards you.

You quickly unsheathed Heiwasaiga and slashed the tentacle into bits, you sheathed Heiwasaiga after. "Phew!" Inuyasha whispered before attacking Naraku yet again. "Ill be back!" Naraku said darkly before disappearing. "Darn!' Inuyasha exhaled, he then looked at you.

"Where's Sesshomaru?" Inuyasha asked while smirking. "It's not funny! He's injured!" You said crossing your arms, you were genuinely worried.. "Lets go check on him." Inuyasha told you as he suddenly turned serious, you nodded and followed him back to the village.

~T.S.~

"How is he?" You asked Kaede as you entered the hut, everyone was there so they looked at you with questionable looks. "What happened?" Sango asked as she broke the awkward silence. "Naraku's what happened." You said crossing your arms, you hated that half-demon with a passion now.

"He's just fine now, awake and already up." Kaede informed and you felt weight lift off your shoulders, you felt relieved to know that. "Thank you.''You told her while walking to where Sesshomaru was.

"You okay?" You asked as you sat next to him. "Why would I not? It was just a weak scratch." Sesshomaru answered while holding you close, you blushed. "You wouldn't be here if it was just a scratch!' You told him while chuckling. He 'Hn.'ed and left. You sighed, he was always so serious.