Chapter Seven

(If you chose Inuyasha then read underneath <>Inuyasha<> and if you chose Sesshomaru then read underneath <>Sesshomaru<>)

><><><><><><>Inuyasha<><><><><><><

You woke up to find your mate standing over you looking worried. "You had me worried sick! I tell Kage to tell you that I'm going away for less than a day and I find you away and maybe even in serious danger because you were sleeping unsupervised!" Inuyasha exclaimed. "I had to get away for a while." You told him as you sat up and rubbed your eyes with your knuckles.

"At least you're safe." He whispered as he sighed, you barely heard. "I'm sorry I worried you." You told him as you stood and hugged him. "Be safe next time, ok?" He told you as he hugged back and took a big sniff of your scent. "I love your scent... It's so sweet but then not that sweet... It's like my drug..." Inuyasha told you as his hands went lower than your mid-back.

     "You didn't notice did you?" You asked with a twinge of annoyance. "I didn't notice what?" Inuyasha asked as he snapped out of his trance. "My outfit. I changed my appearance." You said quietly as you sighed. "You look much cooler and sexier but... I'm gonna miss the skirt." Inuyasha confessed as he nuzzled your neck.

     "Let's go back to Kage, he must be worried sick." You told Inuyasha as you grabbed his hand and started walking in Kage's direction. "Too slow." He told you as he picked you up and started running in Kage's direction.

><><><><><>Sesshomaru<><><><><><><

You woke up to find your mate standing over you looking worried. "I leave for a while and come back to be told you ran away from Kage? You had me worried, mate. Be careful next time, you could've died." Sesshomaru told you as he helped you up. "I had to get away from it all for a while." You told him as you yawned and stretched.

"I'm sorry I worried you." You told him as you hugged him. "At least you are safe, mate." He replied as he took a big whiff of your scent. "Your scent is so intoxicating to me... It's like my drug that I need to survive..." Sesshomaru said as he nuzzled your cheek while his hands went lower.

"You didn't notice!" You said with a twinge of annoyance to your tone. "You changed your outfit, do not think I don't pay attention to you." Sesshomaru told you as kissed your cheek. "I am going to miss your skirt though..." He said as he chuckled.

"Let's go back, Kage must be worried sick." You told him as you grabbed his hand and left in Kage's direction. "If that is what you wish." Sesshomaru told you as he sighed. He picked you up and ran in Kage's direction.