Chapter Twenty-One

~Inuyasha~

2 Months Later...

     "She is beautiful, what is her name?" Kaede asked as she brought your baby girl towards you.

     "Chiru." You answered as you held Chiru, Kaede called Inuyasha in and he smiled. Chiru had half black hair and eyes while the other half was white. Chiru was Inuyasha's and you were glad, you didn't want him to ever know about that...

     "How is my beautiful mate?" Inuyasha asked you as Kaede left the hut.

     "Very comfortable." You answered with a yawn. You both chuckled and you gave Chiru to Inuyasha. He kissed your forehead and left the hut, you fell asleep soon afterwards.

     "I'm not going to wake up..."

~Sesshomaru~

       2 Months Later...

        "He is handsome, what is his name?" Kaede asked as she brought your baby boy towards you.

          "Jonetsu." You answered as you held Jonetsu, Kaede called Sesshomaru in and he chuckled. Jonetsu had half black hair and eyes while the other half was white. Jonetsu was Sesshomaru's and you were glad, you didn't want him to ever know about that...

        "How is my lovely mate?" Sesshomaru asked you as Kaede left the hut.

        "Very comfortable." You answered with a yawn. You both chuckled and you gave Jonetsu to Sesshomaru. He kissed your forehead and left the hut, you fell asleep soon afterwards.

        "I'm not going to wake up..."