Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I don't own Durarara or any of the characters etc, etc...

A body was laid out in the middle of the street, blood pooling out of a gunshot shot wound near the stomach. Short gasps of breath were heard over the screams and yells of the night. Blonde hair sprayed out and stuck to the bartenders face which was planted flat on the rough concrete.

The street light flickered as light taps against the concrete slowly got closer. The sound stopped and the bartender looked up to see an annoying smile placed on a man in all black and a fuzzy coat.

"Izaya." the half dead man growled out with malice."Here to watch my last moments?"

He ignored the question and instead squatted down, resting his arms on his knees."So even a monster like you cant stop a bullet huh..."

The bartender didn't respond, spitting his blood onto the others shoes while trying to sit up. Izaya grabbed his hair, pulling his head back so they were looking into each others eyes."Now thats not a nice thing to do to someone who is about to save you, is it Shizu-chan~"

"Huh?! What kind of...nonsense are you...speaking?!" Shizuo said in short gasps, trying to keep his breathing steady but with Izaya so close he couldn't help but feel a spike of rage deep down. Just the fact the he was so close, touching him, breathing on his face, looking at him, made Shizuo so angry a headache started to form. It was a natural reaction when he was around the flea.

"Im calling Shinra so he can get you healed up. Aren't I such a nice person Shizu-chan~" he said mockingly, a wide grin spread across his face.

"Why?" Shizuo said ignoring the comment."Hurry up...and kill me already...you fucking flea."

His face changed, the sly grin becoming a blank look of indifference."I cant have other people hurting whats mine, only I can do that."

The bartender looked away from him, his whole body tense with anger. "You bastard," he growled through clenched teeth."Im gonna...kill you...!" Shizuo looked back into Izaya's eyes and glared at him in anger.

Izaya laughed, the sick cackle echoing off the street walls and into the night."We'll see if you can do that after your all healed up, Shizu-chan~" he said, a smile creeping back onto his face.

Before Shizuo could respond a darkness split through his vision, slowly cutting off his conscious. His half upright body fell onto the floor, Izaya's presence forgotten as he passed out from blood loss.

Izaya's grin got wider at the sight of the now unconscious Shizuo in front of him. Pulling out his phone, the black haired male called the doctor."Hey Shinra, I got someone I need you to pick up. Lets just say plans have changed..."