Chapter 6

It was the second time he had gone to Shinra's that week, one to many Shizuo thought. For Shizuo, getting into fights was a usual occurrence so the bruises and cuts that came along with it was natural. Most of the time he could apply his own medical care without going to Shinra but there where always exceptions.

"Shinra I got hit by a truck, patch me up."
"Shinra I broke my finger trying to pick up a vending machine, fix it."
"Shinra, I got a couple knives stuck in my back, take them out."

Shizuo walked out of Shinra's home for the second time, making sure to be more cautious of his injury so that he wouldn't have to come back to his place again. As the bartender walked down the open street a girl with medium brown hair bumped straight into him.

She fell down and quickly looked up a panic, apology on her lips."Im so sorry!"

Shizuo grunted back, visually checking to see if she was hurt. He nodded to himself realizing she was fine.

The girl quickly got up, looking back in a panic. A group of men came from around the corner, snarling and yelling as they tried to catch the girl. She looked around trying to find somewhere she could hide or escape.

"Where do you think your going?!" one of the men snarled out, as they circled around the girl and Shizuo.

The bartender growled, getting annoyed at the people in his way.

The men stopped their taunts and a great silence filled the street until one the the men yelled out."Hey! Thats Shizuo Heiwajima!" This is bad man!" Lets get out of here!"

The gangsters quickly ran away before Shizuo could throw a punch, which the man was disappointed with. After that fight with the stupid flea, he needed to let out some stream and they seemed perfect for the job. An easy fight without having to put to much strain on his injury.

"Thanks for saving me."

Surprised, Shizuo looked down to see the girl he bumped into leaning against him in relief. He completely forgot about her but she seemed to cling to him like a lifeline, it was annoying.

"I didn't do anything," Shiuzo said, because he really didn't even raise a finger or say a single word.

"I know but you really saved me. Thank you," she said back, giving him a bright smile,"My name is Ayame, Tanaka Ayame."

Shizuo stared at her, confused with the sudden greeting."Shizuo Heiwajima," he responded with indifference.

Ayame put her hands together and bowed down,"I was wondering...could you do me a quick favor?"