Chapter 17

Shizuo didn't know how he could do it. One whole week of living with the flea and he hadn't killed him yet. Even Izaya was surprised that Shizuo hadn't even attempted to kill him. Shizuo was really so very interesting.

The man in question just remained on Izaya's couch, staring off at nothing in particular. Izaya was hoping things would be a little more exciting with Shizuo living with him but if anything, things just got more boring. The bartender needed to get his act together so Izaya could play with him some more.

After an endless amount of silence, Shizuo finally spoke."Oi flea, how long do I have to be here?"

Izaya couldn't help but laugh. Shizuo sounded just like a child on a long car ride, constantly wining."After all this time that's all you have to say to me?" Izaya said, trying to hold back his chuckles."Don't you have anything better to say?"

"Shut up," Shizuo growled out, crossing his arms over his chest and looking away from Izaya who sat at his desk.

Izaya smirked, his Shizu-chan was sulking how cute!"I'll tell you when you leave if you give me a kiss," Izaya purred out, chuckling when Shizuo blanched.

The bartender stood completely still, slowly turning his head so he was now facing Izaya."Are you sure you don't love me?"

"Are you sure that you don't love me?" Izaya asked, instantly turning the question towards Shizuo."You know hate can quickly turn to lo-"

Shizuo slammed his hand against the table in front of him. It broke and all the pieces on the Go board fell off the table, scattering on the floor. Izaya stood up in horror, rushing over to his precious Go board.

"Shizu-chan," Izaya growled out every syllable, narrowing his eyes at Shizuo.

"You probably had the board memorized anyways," Shizuo said with a huff, refusing to acknowledge the angry Izaya.

Izaya face turned slack and he flicked one of the chess pieces out of his hands with a bored look."Well that's true," he said, turning towards Shizuo.

Slowly, Izaya climbed onto top of Shizuo and straddled him around his waist. The bartender tensed as Izaya put his arms around his neck almost lovingly if it wasn't for the way he deeply scraped his nails around Shizuo's neck. The informant leaned in towards Shizuo and the bartender could only watch as Izaya slowly placed his lips over Shizuo's.

Unlike all the kisses they had shared before, which was only two, this kiss was slow and gentle. It was painfully slow and gentle and Shizuo felt like grabbing Izaya, pulling him down, and ravaging him just because of the pain Izaya was putting him through. But by doing that, Shizuo would be accepting something about himself that he wasn't ready to accept.

So instead of doing that, Shizuo sat slackly on the couch, letting Izaya assault him with slow kisses that the informant was enjoying with a sadistic smile. Shizuo's painful show of self restraint was so fun to watch, the man was practically shaking under him.

Slowly, as if trudging through snow, Izaya's tongue touched Shizuo's lips asking for an opening. Shizuo complied instantly, hoping for something different that could get him away from this soft torture. What he didn't know was that this would only make things worse.

Izaya's tongue moved through his teeth and the inside of his cheeks, never once touching the other mans tongue. It was painful how he moved his tongue through the groves of his teeth, only occasionally touching Shizuo's tongue by accident. Shizuo let out a slow growl that vibrated against Izaya's mouth, he just wanted the flea to hurry up and get this over with.

When Izaya finally touched Shizuo's tongue it was just as slow and soft as their kiss had been, both of their tongues circling around one another's slowly. Shizuo finally relaxed a bit and Izaya smirked through the kiss, noticing how his Shizu-chan seemed to finally accept his punishment for messing up his precious Go board.

"Disgusting." The word was spoken in a monotone voice and the two quickly looked up, noticing Namie giving them a narrow eyed glare.

"Ah Namie-san so you were there," Izaya said, not bothering to look at the woman.

Instead he focused his attention towards Shizuo, who face turned bright red as he finally realized they were being watched. Izaya couldn't seem to look away from the beautiful rosy pink that covered his cheeks in a way that you would only be able to see from up close.

"Yes, I've been here since the beginning," the assistant said, glaring harder at Izaya."Can I leave now, I could rather not scar myself with the painful sight of you both making out." She didn't even bother hiding her disgust and slight jealousy that they were able to do that when her Seiji would never even let her be that close.

"You can stay, I've already finished what I wanted to do anyways," Izaya said with a wave of his hand, smiling as Shizuo looked away still blushing. He got off the flustered bartender and walked back to his desk, typing away on his computer.

Shizuo got up and grabbed his sunglasses, mumbling random things as he left the apartment with a loud slam. Namie looked at Izaya with a shake of the head as the informant smirked. The two of them really just needed to fuck already, it was painful to watch.