Chapter 15

Izaya was here. Izaya knew what was happening to him. The shithead knew and yet he didn't tell Shizuo. Its not like Shizuo was expecting the informant to tell him he was going to jail, but his usual vague warning was left unsaid this time.

"I was planning on telling you something else, but I guess I'll wait until later. Things are becoming far to interesting to tell you now."

Izaya's words rang though Shizuo's mind and he cursed quietly to himself. How could he forget those words? Shizuo couldn't be softening up to Izaya again, could he? The only excuse the bartender could come up with was the fact that he had switched souls with Izaya was affecting him and his judgement.

"Well, Shizu-chan?" Izaya said again, trying to gain the others attention."Will you allow me to help you?"

It was a question now. Izaya was giving him the option to refuse but he knew the other man wouldn't. Shizuo going to jail was something neither of them wanted and would only cause more problems. Their newly switched souls would also be affected greatly because until they got used to being in another persons body, the souls needed to remain close to there old owner.

"Why do you want to help me? Whats your motive?" Shizuo said, always quick to question Izaya about his schemes.

The informant scoffed, seeming offended."Its not like I want to help you, Shizu-chan. We switched souls and I can't have you far away, creating havoc in some prison and getting killed. You should be grateful."

Shizuo clenched his fists, glaring at Izaya as his anger slowly started to rise."You bastard, like hell I'll let you help me."

"Your lucky, Shizu-chan." Izaya said, chuckling."Since the police finally gained some concrete evidence on the culprit (you) they were planning on questioning you today and sending you right into jail after a quick trial in a couple days. But, because I stepped in as your lawyer and asked to speak to you, they had to hold off for a couple more days."

By now, Shizuo could feel the heavy burden of Izaya's words. They seeped into him and coiled around his soul, which was ironically in the other mans body. The bartender did nothing to stop Izaya's speech but glare at the informant.

"So, I really shouldn't be giving you the option to choose so freely." Izaya leaned closer to Shizuo, giving the man a wide smirk."You don't want to go to prison, do you? I'll free you, on one condition."

The bartender narrowed his eyes as Izaya looked at him expectantly, waiting for the other to question him."What condition?" Shizuo asked, growling and giving the informant a feral look.

Izaya smiled and leaned back in his chair, seeming pleased by the bartenders actions. There was a long silence as the pair stares each other down, the room slowly becoming tense.

"Kiss me." Izaya said, simply.

"Huh?!" Shizuo yelled, shooting out of his chair and staring down at the other like he hand lost his mind.

"You really are quite dumb Shizu-chan~" Izaya sang out, looking at the other with a sly smile."I told you, I want you to kiss me as payment for my help. And I don't mean some petty little peck on the lips, I want a willing kiss from Shizu-chan."

The bartender sat back down, trying to fold his arms across his chest but the handcuffs he hand on stopped him halfway."What about the cameras?" Shizuo said, pointedly glancing at one of the cameras planted in the corner of the room.

"No worries, I had them turned off before our meeting." Izaya said with a small smile and a wave of his hand, like it was something easy to do.

Without warning Shizuo leaned over, yanking Izaya up by the collar and shoving his lips onto the informants. The kiss wasn't pretty, and the pairs lips were sloppily placed over one another's. Shizuo made it show how unpleased he was, making sure the kiss was as painful as possible. He made sure to bite harshly into the informants bottom lip, drawing enough blood so that it seeped into Shizuo's mouth.

The bartender pulled himself away from Izaya, making a show of spiting the others mans blood onto the floor next to him. The informant wiped the blood off his lips with his sleeve, licking his bottom lip so the blood wouldn't start flowing again.

"Well?" Shizuo asked, raising an eyebrow with an amused look."Are you happy now?"

Izaya mouth curled into a smile, eyes filled with a pure sickening happiness."I wouldn't have it any other way."