Chapter 2

"Its quite funny." Izaya said, watching the students leave the school. Talking, laughing, playing, they would group together so that they were more than just a small speck in the crowd. They needed something to distract them from the fact that actually weren't as special as they thought they were.

A low voice growled behind him, sounding like a beast that was just coming out of his cage."What are you talking about, flea."

Yes, flea. Such a small insignificant being. Whenever he was called that it reminded him of just how small he was, the constant reminder of this out of the same mans mouth was welcomed.

"The fact that you hate violence and yet you are always fighting over even the smallest things," Izaya said, turning towards Shizuo,"Isn't it hilarious Shizu-chan?"

Izaya's wild eyes meet Shizuo's, a wide grin across his face. Shizuo growled slowly as if challenging him to say anything else."What do you want?" he said, narrowing his gaze at the black-haired male.

"Whats with all the questions Shizu-chan~. You should be happy! It is graduation after all." Izaya said in response, wincing when he put pressure on his right leg.

Shizuo glared back at him in response and Izaya shrugged, brushing off the other males malicious intent. "Nee Shizu-chan, I heard you owe quite a big debt to the school."

The blonde-haired male grunted in response, a pool of rage stirring inside him. He quickly charged at Izaya and, realizing the other mans slowed movements, decided on just harshly slamming him against the handrail. The informant winced at the impact, his injured leg throbbing.

"What about it?" Shizuo growled out, seeing how the other man had no intention of continuing.

"I could pay it all off for you...if you just get up and walk away, right now." The black-haired male said, his voice completely serious and a small smirk never leaving his face.

Shizuo didn't miss a beat, questioning the other man."Like hell I would fall for that you fucking flea! Did you really think you could fool me that easily?!"

The smirk quickly left Izaya's face, the air around him turning serious. Shizuo had never seen him like this and he immediately stopped talking, eyes widening in question.

"Im not joking around Shizu-chan. I think you know just as much as I do how I dont have much to lose in this sort of situation." Izaya said, pointedly looking at his injured leg that he had acquired the day before.

Shizuo stared at the leg, his eyes fazing in and out as he was trying to make a decision. Izaya stayed silent, knowing that any other words he said to the other man would only feed his ever growing anger, something he didn't need at the moment.

Shizuo growled and Izaya tensed slightly at the sound but his eyes still held confidence, knowing that he could get out of this alive, that he would get out of this alive.

As if making a decision Shizuo stood up, dropping Izaya onto the floor. He walked off the balcony, door echoing as it was harshly slammed shut, breaking at the impact caused by the blonde-haired teen.

Izaya's smirk slowly rose, his eyes glowing with excitement.

This was the first time Izaya had controlled Shizuo, and it was the best feeling he had ever felt in his entire life.