Chapter 19

Shizuo just had sex. It was probably the weirdest sex he ever had in his life, not that he had much experience. Then again, anything he did with Izaya was weird. The informant had come into his room cocky and smug as usual but instead of trying to get a rise out of Shizuo he just sat on his bed with an open posture.

"Come here," he had said and Shizuo went to him. Izaya pulled out his knife and slashed Shizuo's chest, catching his wrist before the bartender could back away. He then wrapped his arms around Shizuo's waist and started to suck and lick on the cut he made. Without a second thought, Shizuo pushed Izaya back on the bed and started to trail his fingers under Izaya's shirt and along his chest.

Shizuo tried to be delicate, he didn't want to break Izaya. He held himself back so that Izaya wouldn't hate him, as crazy as that sounded. A broken Izaya meant Shizuo didn't have someone who knew him, truly knew him. So Shizuo took slow steps, trailing Izaya's body with feather touches.

"Its fine," Izaya had said."I wont break." Shizuo couldn't contain himself after those words were whispered in his ear. He grabbed Izaya by the waist and pulled him up, smashing the informants lips onto his own. Izaya grinned into the lips, scraping his nails into Shizuo's skin so hard that he was bleeding.

Blood never stopped flowing as it stained the light grey sheets and smeared across Izaya and Shizuo. The sex was harsh and left no room for air, Izaya didn't stop grinning through out the whole process and Shizuo didn't stop the angry growls that left his mouth. In the end, Izaya and Shizuo were left breathless as they both tried to regain whatever self control they had left.

Izaya was the one who left the bed first. He smirked at Shizuo and said,"I win this round" before leaving the room to go take a shower in his own bathroom. Shizuo cursed at the other man and went into his own bathroom, trying wipe off any traces of the other man that were on him.

Shizuo's back had deep scratch marks made by Izaya that were meant to scar and maybe even bleed out again. His neck had a single bit mark on it; Izaya had used his neck to muffle his moans as he climaxed. Shizuo sighed, shaking his head back forth to erase all the images that were popping up in his head before walking out of the bathroom.

His bed was completely cleaned, not a single trace of the pairs prior actions. If it weren't for the marks on Shizuo's body he might've thought it was just a dream. Izaya, that bastard, had probably planned everything so that Shizuo would have sex with him.

Shizuo walked out of his room and found Izaya working at his desk. The informant looked completely refreshed, though all the bruises Shizuo left on his body said otherwise. Shizuo made a show of trying look unaffected by the fact that they had just had sex, but Izaya knew that deep down Shizuo was probably confused by his own actions.

"Shizu-chan," Izaya said in a serious tone, catching the bartenders attention."You love me, don't you?"

Shizuo wasn't surprised Izaya asked him this, though it was more like a statement. The bartender thought it over and then said solemnly,"Yeah I do."