I can't. Not anymore.

(This chapter is Rose talking to Nathan, all of this it true and are things they both said. I'm sorry if this is confusing for you. It doesn't have much affect on plot soooo yeah. I thought it'd be interesting anyway, okay. Enjoy.)

ROSES POV

*Yo Nathan -Rose*

*Hello, this is? -Nathan*

*My name is Rose, quite obviously. I'm a friend of Rebecca's. -Rose*
*Anywaysss you guys should totally go out. I ship you guys. -Rose*
*Don't ignore me, you know how rude that is! -Rose*

*I have a girlfriend, I don't like Rebecca. She annoys me. And I went to the bathroom I wasn't ignoring you. -Nathan*
*I'm sorry but that's the truth. -Nathan*

*Good for not ignoring me, but I think you're getting your girlfriend and Becca mixed up. -Rose*

*I don't like her ok? And can you leave me alone? Rebecca is a bitch who's annoying and doesn't give me space.  -Nathan*
*Just you don't understand, I physically do not have any attraction and she is a friend of my sisters so I have to be friends with her. -Nathan*

*Okay, that's okay man. Also don't feel like you have to be friends with anyone. Byeeeee, fuck her in the pussy!! -Rose*

*Stop, please.- Nathan*

*When you break up with your girlfriend will you go out with her?... -Rose*

*No. -Nathan*

*Dude, you guys are gonna get married! - Rose*
*Although I've been told that you change your girlfriends more than you change your underwear... -Rose*

*That isn't fucking true! I've had one relationship this year! This is my second. So get your fucking facts right. If you wanna call me a slut then go ahead. But I'm not so leave me alone! Bye. -Nathan*

*That was amusing... Hahaha. -Rose*

*Byee -Nathan*

(A/N: I may have started writing this last week. But I needed to help a friend through some... Stuff. I might update soon, I might update tomorrow, I might delete this book. I guess that's just something else you'll have to find out sooner or later. Thank you.)