chapter 1

Zuko~

"Aang get over here its time for your lesson." I said as I walked over to the opening space.

Looking around I groaned where can that air head boy can be. Walking inside I saw sokka and suki kissing. To my left I saw Toph and The duke and Haru earth bend as the duke watched.

Then I heard "hey Katara watch this" turning and walking down the hall I saw aang water bending so it showed an appa. I smirked as I got into my stance and throw a big fire ball at it. Making it hiss as the steam spread through the room.

I looked at aang who was pouting I looked down as I bit my lip. Man I want to kiss those lips he's grown so much.

"Hey hot head I know aang has the train but stop be a party pooper" I groaned as I looked at Katara.

"Well last time I checked aang being all romantic around you isn't going to safe the damn world". I growled. I could feel how my flames where growing in my hand.

Turning away I started heading towards the cliff I need to calm down.

Walking past the group I saw how Toph shook her head and gave me the look.

I sighed as I looked down Toph was the only person who know my feelings for aang.

It all started when i came here to teach aang fire bending and also talking to my uncle before he disappear. And I went on the search as I followed aang and his friends here.

"Hi Zuko hereI chuckled at how I really stupid that was.

Well let me just say later that night Toph who I burned came to visit me.

Its been a couple weeks since we had that talked. I still feel like my destiny is to still save the world. But I will NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH AANG I can't he is not gay. I'm not...gay or am I....

"You really do care for him" I looked at her if she was crazy.

"What do you mean Toph" she laughed.

"You like aang don't you I could see how anytime your around him or he speaks your heart goes faster" I blushed deeply thanking the spirit that she was blind like these moments so she couldn't see.

"No...I just came to teach him and end this once and for all" I said as I pulled on my blanket and fold it using it as a pillow.

"Lies lies lies your heart is beating very fast Zuko. Its okay if you like him to be honest I don't care its just..." I looked at her why would she care.

"Because i am..." I stopped no your not. No you don't Zuko you will be fire lord you will marry a very beautiful woman. Not  a boy who is your friend.

How he could joke around and be adorable at the same time.

How the way he moves when he bends the elements mostly fire turns me on. Because he takes off his shirt which Is a total bonus.

Looking at the puffy white clouds I wish I could change back time. Closing my eyes I listen to how Toph and her friends earth bending.

"Hey Zuko I'm sorry its just I wanted to stop a little with practice that's all." I opened my eyes to look at aang who was shirtless.

I took in deep breaths to calm my nerves.  Looking over at aang I saw how he was looking at me slowly getting up I removed my shirt.

Well let's get this started then. As I slowly made my way towards the cliff. I got into my stance.

"Show me the fire blast" I said as I looks at him as he got into a very wide stance.

I could take him out easily. Walking over to him I leaned down and moved my hands to his stomach.

"Z..Zuko what..." I could hear how his voice got soft.

"Fist off your core has to be strong and reliable" I said as I pushed down once more as I pulled one of his down to protect his stomach. "Always keep your stomach blocked that will be the second most valuable thing."

Grabbing his other hand I put it slightly between covering his face and neck. "This is a main target for anyone bender or not." Swiftly moving my hands I pulled back his waist and pulled him into me. I could see how his face was red. Gosh I wanted to kiss each and every.... I shook my head and pushed him out of the way.

Growling I yell "roar for me" I needed to teach and not let my mind wonder.

Looking at aang I notice how he was shifting from foot to foot. What's wrong with him.

"What now aang" he gulped as he took in the air and blown out not even a puff of fire.

"I said roar like tiger lilly not a baby back whale if you don't then your training is finish." I watched as his eyes bulge as he swallowed.

"Z-Zuko can I..." He seemed a little pale.

Before he could even say anything everybody came running this way.

I groaned loudly getting a few glances from Katara. I looked around as I saw the sun was over our head. Is it naturally that hot out.

"Hey Zuko you don't look so well you look flushed " I looked over to sokka.

"No...I just thought I was fire bender I was hot". I snapped back.

I heard someone laughing fake as I looked over at Katara.

"Maybe you just not hot like you thought you where" I looked over as I saw some of them smirk.

"Burn" I looked over at Toph. I shook my head looking down I saw two of everything.

I moaned as I felt something inside of me. What the hell is going on with me.

"You guys someone grab him I think he is..." I saw my vision blur the only thing I saw was big grey eyes and arrows around my body.