chapter 15

Zuko~

After next couple of days things were back to normal mostly. We moved because my fantastic little sister blown up the place.

I also saved katara life but she just brushed me off. Well damn then I should of left your butt to die then. But me trying to be a good person.

I fought off my sister as we both feel from the air bollon. As I felled I saw appa and I grabbed katara hand. Landing in there I looked down.

"Is she going to make it" I asked. Obey to see her firebending the the closes wall and got her hair clipped and stopped her self.

"Of course she does" I landed back against the saddle. As toph held on to the saddle hard. While everyone tries to see if everyone is okay. 

I leaned against the rail as I closed my eyes as I rubbed my head. As I opened eyes as I saw everyone looking at me.

"What" I  said confused.

"Well where do we go now" sokka said as he hugged sukie Who leaned against him.

"Well..I do have a place where my family used to-"

"Where at Zuko..we don't want a whole story" katara snapped at me.

I just looked at her and shrugged my shoulders.

"...."

"Katara give him a break were all just tired and hungry." aang said as she sat near him giving me a glare. I rolled my eyes as I looked at her. Then I saw how everyone would look at me and then her.

"Well hot head where are we going" I looked down at toph.

Sighing I racked my hands through my hair.

"Well its on a beach" I said.

"Awwwww come on i can't see through that mess" toph said. As she shrugged her hands in the air. Then quickly putting them back down.

"Well will we be concealed would we" aang asked as he went on appa head to direct where to go.

"Well yeah hot head where not going to get notice would we" I sighed.

"Yeah because the last time it happened you kinda brought an angry guy trying to kill us." katara said putting her arms and crossing them.

I could feel myself get angry now. If one more person say something.

"Well you kinda are like bad luck-" before sokka could finish it. I growled I could feel fire burning in my mouth and my hands.

"O did we hurt someone feelings I didn't know the "honor" had feelings" I heard Oooooo and ohhs as I looked back at katara.  I notice how sokka and sukie eyes widen. While toph she laughed on her.

My eye was twitching. I had enough of this. I was itching to show her my "feelings" gladly.

I felt air as aang separated us well tried only to blow air and toph face. Which ended up her grabbing a hold of momo.

"ENOUGH.." he said breathing hard.

"You two are supposed to be my friends. (Corrections I am more than your friend boy) Which means you have to get long. Also it doesn't help that were in the middle of no where. (Well if your Ms. I know it all mother didn't interrupt) And my two teachers are bickering about..about..bull shit. So just just...shut up and sit down." aang said. My eyes widen I think everyone eyes did.

I wanted to say I wasn't your friend I am your-. What am I to aang anyway. I thought.

Because now aang was fixing his clothes. And was breathing in through his nose. As he closed his eyes and started to breath out and in.

I sat down so did katara as everything was quiet.

2 hours later

We landed and the sunset was amazing. It must have made everyone appreciate it. Because we all helped out finding rooms and all.

No one talked while unpacking and packing things we didn't need for now. And the surprising thing about it is that toph actually helped.

Maybe because she felt bad or she didn't wanted to hear katara mouth. I wouldn't blame her.

Settling down I went in my room as I played down. As I looked at the wall where there is only one single photo I had ov my family. The one I never burned in the fire.

Slowly getting up I walked over and got the photo of my mother and i. Going back to my bed I played down my body facing the door way.

I couldn't help but smiled softly as I felt warm tears stray down my cheecks. As I thought of my mother. Gosh how I missed her so much. She would had made so many jokes about everyone. And make the whole room feel like home.

Outside the doorway someone is listening

I watched as he cried I felt my heart breaking. I wanted to help him so much. But what could I do talk to him? See if I could get one of the others to cheer him up?

Why do I have to be like this towards him?

So who is it excatly?😮

Aang?💛
Katara? 💙
Toph? 💚
Sukie?💜
Sokka?❤

The world may never know.😥

Well momo would since he knows almost everyone business 😂😂😂.