chapter 7

Zuko~

"You know hot head. Everyone was born for a reason. I was born to blind but the greatest earth bender alive. Also to be aang earth bending teacher. Katara was born so she could teach aang waterbending and to also be like our make shift mother.

I grumbled little "and also have feelings for my man" I said quietly.

"That to" my eyes widen then she stopped talking and looked behind us.

Turning around I saw katara and Sokka and aang coming our way. Breathing out through my nose I put back on my blank face.

"We need to talk about what we are going to do when we have to meet your father again zuko" I looked up at katara. As she sat next to aang as was leaning against her. He wouldn't look at me but I could see a smirk. I nodded and looked down.

Leaning against toph she was going to elbow me until I asked her.

"Please help me toph. I would do your work. Just help me please." I said as I leaned away.

She was quiet.  I saw how Sokka gave me a weird look. As katara eyebrows raised earning aang to look at me.

"Hey hot head...the ground is to cold for me" I mentally almost said is that the best you got.

"Okay..." I said as I put my hand through my hair. She is not helping me at all. Before I known what was happening toph was walking my way.

And she sat on my lap and put her head on my chest. I could see everyone eyes widen out the socket.

I want lie I kinda liked how toph was just as small as aang. I sighed against her. But then she did something. I never thought the tough cocky person would do.

She smiled as she said this "zuko can you wrap your arms around me I am cold" she asked sweetly. Now I know what she was doing.

The sweet and innocent act no wonder why everyone was still looking at her. I don't know if she mean it literally or just saying to me to get there attention. So I slight warmed up my arms and placed it around her small body.

"A...are you guys...like-" Sokka couldn't even speak. He just kept gaping like a fish out of water. While katara kept looking at us trying to believe what was happening. While with aang I saw anger. 

I felt the wind around us get more gusty and chilly. Which actually made toph lean into me more. To be honest I didn't mind. Maybe...if aang didn't like me...or had feelings for katara. I shook my head no way.

"Does it matter meat head" she said annoyed. As she looked at him from where he was at. After that we talked about what to prepare for. Looking down I notice toph was dead asleep. To think I thought she hate me. As I got her in my arms I got and  carrying her to her spot.

Earning a couple of stares as well. Gosh just because I am carrying her. Doesn't mean we have feeling's  for each other. As I put her down she just layed there. I could see Sokka staring at me and aang.

Sighing I walked back to my room. I just need rest but I could tell that was not going to happen. Lying down i took of my shirt and stretched. I notice momo was by my window.

What the hell. He is only around when.

Then I felt myself being pushed down on the ground. With an very sad and yet very angry aang.

"What are you-" he caught me off with an very hard kiss. My eyes widen as I felt him grab my waist. I was so in shock I didn't kiss back.

He let go and looked at me sad.

"W...why did you do all that dmstuff to me today." he said crying. I slowly rubbed his face and sat up. As I looked down at him.

"We can't talk about that here aang. You know that but I do not hate you I love you okay." I said as I looked down at him. But he wouldn't look at me. I sighed as I moved away from aang. Getting up I went to the door. Even though my heart didn't want to I know it was for the best.

"Aang...we can't right now not while everyone is here." I said softly. I could see how is face dropped even more. He didn't even look at me but if looks killed. I would be 12 feet under. With that he dashed out my window into the windy night.