chapter 12

Zuko~

I felt sparks fly as aang kissed me hard a furious. I felt myself trip off as I fell on the ground. I heard marshmallow make a noise. As I saw momo swoop down and take her.

But I grabbed aang and pushed him away from me. To get my baby girl. Hey dont judge me I love my marshmallow. even though we only been with each other for more than and hour.

I saw the lust, fear, anger, and worryness in his eyes. I wanted to stare more but I notice appa was leaving. Along with my precious marshmallow and Toph and momo.

Looking back at sang I notice how he was inching closer not even caring. That he was sitting on my lap. I felt as he rubbed my hair as I lean into his touch. Only to pull away a little.

"A..aang we can't.." I was caught off by a pair of lips. I felt him pulling my hair earning a groan from my mouth. As I felt my cock twitch. Kissing him back I grabbed his ass as I squeezed earning a moaning aang.

"I...I..need you zuko...my body is so hot...I need you to fill me up please." he said begging as I kissed down harshly on his neck. Earning him to rock against my shaft and also his.

You guys probably will hate me but. Should I just make 20 chapters or just 15.

Plus I I am going to stop there for this chapter😬😫😖😩😭

Sorry everyone. There shall me the 50 shades of ATLA lol