Chapter 21

I took a deep breath in as I took off my shirt as I looked around. Maybe I can do this as I took a deep breath in.

"Alright my pupil I am not going to go easy on you." he said as he got up from the stone waterfall.

I nodded as we did our stretches before getting down to work.

"Hey aang take it easy okay" I smiled and turned around to katara who was smiling at me.

"Alright maybe ne-" I was hit with a leash of fire.

"Ahhhh" I could feel the heat inches from my face. As I put up a wall of fire to cover the deadly attack.

"What's your problem dude." I yelled at him as my heart was racing.

He could of had just killed me. When I looked him in the eyes my heart dropped as I saw. The one thing that I know I couldn't change.

Anger.

As we got into our stances we circles around each other. As I punched the first fireball to zuko.

I breathed in hard as I was bent over to catch my breath

I breathed in hard as I was bent over to catch my breath. From the hard labor that zuko has me doing.

"Now this is the most important thing to know. So watch carefully understand." I nodded. As I stood up moors straight as he began his stance and movements.

I watched as zuko produced lightning I could feel the hair on my arms standing. As I got a chilled going down my back. As he ended.

"Wow how did you learn how to do that" I said amazed as I walked closer to him.

"Well when I was going against my father he directed at me. I felt so much power going through me. And yet knowing as it went out my other arm. One move one mess up could end my life." I swallowed.

If his father did that to his own son would he-.

"Yes he will" I looked up to see zuko looking at me with sadden eyes.

"How did-"

"Its written all over your face. Plus he already gave me a scare to prove it" he said as he touched the side of his face.

"Well I katara right. You can heal me right" I said happily.

"Actually.... I used the spirit water when azula knocked you down from the avatar state."

Damn it.

I groaned as sokka and Suki came in.

"Well you guys ready to go or what. We have to get the best seat in the house." sokka explained as he waved his arms in the air.

"What the point of watching something about us" I turned to see zuko bent over. His upper body inside the fountain as water cascaded down his hair. Then to his neck and chest. I could feel my heart racing. As I felt the warmness in my stomach spreading everywhere.

"Well come on its once in a lifetime-

"Actually its playing for this whole week." I turned to sokka as Toph slapped him.

"OWWW What was that for Toph."

"O I thought- actually no just shut up. I don't even want to go to this stupid thing. I can't SEE."

"Well I can tell your feet what is happening." toph sighed and let out a heavy sigh and said why not.

As zuko and I got dressed and I covered my arrow with a hat.

We headed out towards the theater which was already pack.
As we walked into the room there was only seats for the nose bleeders. So we had to sit waaaay in the back.

"How am I supposed to see anything." Toph shouted as she flung her arms. As she slapped sokka in the mouth.

"Toph like I said before I will tell you everything." said katara as she grabbed her arm as they sat down together. Then on the other side of of Toph was suki and sokka. So I sat at the end because zuko wanted to be in the middle of katara and me.

Which I am kinda glad because katara will be talking to Toph most of the time.

But while we were sitting I notice I how zuko had a small smirk on his lips.

Leaning to his side I whispered "what's the matter". As he turned his eyes were dilated from how the lighting was dimming.

"What do you get when you jingle a man balls?"

I looked at him weirdly. Okay.

" I don't know?" I answered confused.

He leaned into my neck a I felt a softly lick. My eyes widen as I could feel the room all of a sudden get hot.

"A white Christmas." I looked at him as he smirked.

"What does that mean" I hesitated.

"You will learn soon enough. Now shhh the show is starting" he said.

But the only  thing on my mind was the problem in my pants.