Chapter 19

Zuko~

As he took off my speedo I could feel a different type of feeling. As aang kissed up and around my thighs. I could feel myself wanting to moan but I held back.

As I pushed aang slightly off of me. He gave me a look that wolf make anyone piss themselves.

"What the matt-"

"Aang...aang were are you" I heard as katara yelled from down the hall.

I looked at aang a he got up fast using his airbending.

"Out of all of the times why now" I laughed softly as I grabbed the towel and put it around my waist. As I turned around seeing glimpse of aang blue tattoos. Before he jumps out the window and him yelling.

"Im in the training hall katara" he said loudly. I guess she didn't hear because she kept coming closer to the door.

As momo returned with marshmallow as I grabbed her with one and hold my towel in the other. As I read the note on her foot.

Meet me tonight by the ocean
                            A xoxo

I smiled as I burned the note as  katara barged into my room. I looked up to see her looking at me.

"What do you want." I said bluntly as I looked at her. As I rubbed marshmallow with my thumb.

"O..o..um...I was just wondering if you seen aang." she said looking at me rubbing her neck.

Turning around I sighed and said bluntly.

"Well he is not in here. His probably down in the training room. So now get out of my room so I can change." As I looked at her with a burning gaze.

I seen how her jaw got tensed and how she went to grab for her water sack.

"Katara I swear on the spirits I am not up for this shit. So leave my god damn room NOW." I could feel anger building up inside of me. As marshmallow hopped out of my arms going through the door.

"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM" she yelled. As I could here the foot steps of our group coming closer.

"YOUR MY FUCKING PROBLEM." I said as I could feel the steam on me.

"Hey"

"Hold up you to"

I looked to see aang, sokka, suki, and Toph at my door as aang looked at me.

While they were standing there in there defensive poses.

"Okay you two need to calm down. And I have the perfect idea." I looked at sokka as he pulled out a paper that looked like a theater production.

"That a great idea babe we can just relax all of us." suki said as she looked at me and katara.

"How am I supposed to see" said Toph as she motioned with her hands in front of her face.

"Ill help you Toph ill tell you everything" said katara as she walked away.

I sighed as I coup feel myself flex my muscles. Maybe I just need to relax my myself one good day.

"Zuko."

"Zuko"

Turning towards the door I notice how aang and sokka and suki was still there.

"Yes" I muttered looking at them.

"Hurry up and get dress" as suki grabbed onto sokka hand as they walked out. As it was just me and aang.

Turning around I could feel his eyes on my back. Inhaling and exhaling I grabbed my shirt as I put it on. Which was hard using one hand.

Only to be stopped by warm hands on my abs. Looking down as they traced my stomach I sighed softly.

Tracing my hand on his he held on to it like his life force.

"You should go this is risky and with the door open someone can see." I said as I slowly pulled away from him.

"Don't let katara get under your skin. She just take longer to understand." aang said softly. Turning around I notice how he had a faint blush. Did he had feelings for her.

As he was staring at the ground. Then I notice not at the ground but at my crotch.

Looking down you could see my shaft out line. By how tight I was holding the towel.

"Get your mind out of the gutters." I said smiling as I pushed him out my door.

Closing the door I sighed and looked around. Maybe I should take his advice. And at least try to be friends with katara.