chapter 8

Zuko~

I sighed as I looked at the window. Sometimes I wonder if we could have an open relationship. Going to my bed I put on my shirt. Heading towards the door I get a suprising visit.

Toph.

Looking down I sighed what did she want with me now. I didn't do nothing to her did I.

"You know you better be lucky I am the only one who can see vibration. And actually see what is happening." she said as she made her way happily through like she owned my room. And to think that she actually changed.

That would be the day sokka actually get a wife and kid. As I sighed I walked back with her to my bed.

"So are you going to tell me what happened hot head or are you just going be a dummy. And sit there all sad and gloomy like your ex Mae." looking at her I known I didn't want to think about my ex. She was depressing me so much. She got me not to feel any feelings for excitement.

"Yeah I know its just that sometimes. Its hard to hide my feelings towards him. Its like everytime I try to go hug him. Its like either we have to practice. Things for him like firebending or waterbening, and or earthbending or we have to talk about the plans.

"Well hot head I know you want to do the dirty dirty with your man." I blushed deeply looking down. I hate how she is the only one who can actually get me to this state of blushing.

"Toph. Just stop okay we haven-"

"Your lieinggggggg" she said sing song. I looked at her as she had a smirk on her face.

"You know what I don't know what your talking about. Because we have not done anything together." I said quickly as I looked at her.

"Sure so how was it. Who is in charge when you guys where-" I put my hand on her mouth. Even though she couldn't see my face expression. So I heated my hand only to give her little threat or at least an warning to shut her big mouth.

Slowly as I put my voice down. I leaned her way.

"Toph your the only one I would say this to. Its just its hard trying to have something that you can't have. And yes Toph...we did stuff." because I know if I didn't say it now. She would find a way to get it out of me or aang some how.

"Mhflfosm"

"What?" I said as looked at her.

She licked my hand and my faced scrunched up in disguised. Ewww. I don't know where her mouth been at.

"First off you pit your hand on my mouth again. I promise you fire lord or not I will beat the day lights spirits out of you. Second I am going to katara so she can check my mouth because I don't know where your hands been. But I have a feeling where it might as well been. Third". She stopped and looked at me really looked at me.

"Zuko your a good guy. You been through some terrible things growing up. Its okay we all had our down falls. Some without parents. Some with trust issues. Some losing apart of themself. And others who don't even know what they are here for.

I am just trying to say is that when there is light there is always darkness". I just looked at her in shocked. She sounded like my uncle. But she wasn't finished and to think this 12 year old. It even wiser then me at most time.

"When you look in the sky you sometimes see clouds. Blue sky's. Then next is a  very big loud  thunderstorm. Within those mix of thunderstorms. There this thing call the center eye. And within it that where your body is at rest.

Where you think of the possibilities of why your in this predicament your in. Why you feel like your life is down. And you feel like everything is pushing you to go down under the waves.

As the lightning and thunderstorms try to strike you to death. And you keep trying to dodge them for your life. That my friend is life. Sometimes your going to get struck by a little lightning and some waves.

But as long as you have faith. We all know you can do it. I know aang believe in you more." with that she got up and walked over to the door. As she did so she started to walk slowly towards it now. As she stands by the door she looks my way.

"I believe in you to Zuko. Your like a big brother to me. And i think I hang around your uncle to much. O...and you should also talk to aang or at least find him. He would be happy to hear from you and your side of the story.

Also if you ever mention that I talked to you one on one and heart felt. I would beat the day lights spirits out of you." with that she left my room as I sat there dump founded. At what the hell just happened to me.

Slowly getting up I looked outside my window as it was still night out. Looking out to the door I got up and walked down the halls. I passed sokka room earning moans and grunts. My eyes widen.

O sokka I hope your just having a dream I really I hope so. As I quickly made my way down the halls. As I caught glimpse of katara as she was waterbending.

I watched her as I notice how she got into as she focused.

"So you can't sleep either" I said slowly. She turned around quickly fling a sharp water blade my way. As I got into my stance and destroying it with my fire ball.

"Why would you care. Your just an heartless monster that goes around. And kill people family members." I bit the inside of my mouth. As I felt blood pouring inside of my mouth.

"First off I have changed." which earned her to laugh she wasn't even hiding it. She literally laugh in front of me. As she turned her back against me.

"Like I said before my past was my past. I made mistakes and I messed up. I know that now i want to live in the present.

Knowing that I could live peacefully and peace and harmony. And not dwelling in the past. We all made mistakes. You have done katara. Sokka. Aang. Suki. Your father. Everyone in this whole damn room made mistakes.

So get it through your head. WHERE ALL NOT DAMN PERFECT SO GET THAT IN YOUR THICK SKULL OF YOURS. AND STOP HATING ME BECAUSE SOONER OR LATER THAT GOING TO COME BITE YOU RIGHT IN YOUR ANNOYING MOTHERLY ASS OF YOURS" after what I said. I probably woken up everyone in the whole temple. Even some of dead spirits.

I said as I breath in hard. Looking around I notice everyone was around us staring in shocked. I could feel my heart racing harder I could hear it in my ears.