chapter 18

Zuko~

I felt something licking my face. Opening my eyes I look up to see momo and marshmallow.

Groaning I got up to see something else on me.

Aang.

I watched as momo took marshmallow away. As he took off to the window with her.

I swear if momo does something to marshmallow they offspring is going to be so messed up.

I shook my head and laughed softly.

I watched as his eyes were closed and he had a small smile on his face.  I Watched a little bit as I slowly rubbed his head softly.

Gosh I wished we could wake up like this every morning. I sighed softly as I put my hand on his cheek.

"Zuko" moaned aang as I felt my cock twitch.

Its not the time for this bud.

I felt aang slowly opening his eyes. As he is how leveled with my cock. I gulped softly as looked down at him.

He looked at me as he slowly grabbed my cock. I groaned softly as I bit my lip as he started to rub me harder. It didn't help that you could see the  pre cum on my abs now.

"Off now" I growled as I remember what happened yesterday. Which only caused aang to grunt out a little no.

Pushing him away aang got up and sat on my hips.

As we looked at each other in the eye on to who will make the first move.

"A...are you mad at me" I looked up to see a watery eye aang. While he got closer to me and put his head on my shoulder.

I groaned softly as I felt his ass rubbing against my cock. Putting my hands on his hips he softly kissed my neck. Licking my lips I pulled his head away from my neck.

"Y..yes I am made at you. I dint want another person making you blush unless its me. Got it." he blushed softly and smiled softly nodding.

"And other thing. If you do every blush again." I grabbed his cock and heated up my hands. As he grabbed ahold of my shoulder and biting his lips. As he let out a slight yelp of joy.

"Just remember I am the only one who can hear your sweet moans and groans. Your flustered face when I am pounding into you. "

As I slowly gripped him through his pants. As I slowly heated my hand up and down his shaft. As I kept talking to him. I could feel him leaking now onto my chest. As he let outs grunts of more to my ear.

"I want to hear your moans echoing in these halls. Screaming my name as I pound into your tight aching hole." as I bite his neck as I felt him push me on the floor. And grinding against me harder. I bite my lip as I felt his hands taking off the speedos.