chapter 16

Zuko~

Getting up before the birds can chirp I yawned. Slowly rubbing my eyes I slowly looked around in the room.

Pulling of the sheets I notice the picture of my mother. As I picked up the picture. I stared at it as oil smiled softly.

"Knock knock"

I turned to look up to see Toph standing by the door way.

"Is there something you need Toph. Because if so you better asked now. I really don't feel like nothing today."

I said sighing as I looked over at the blind girl.

"Actually hot head we want a tour around the place." she said as she crossed her arms together.

Getting up slowly I notice my shirt is off. Not caring I stretched as one last good time as I passed by a blind Toph.

Not even noticing that the blind girl was blushing under her bangs.

Walking down the halls I heard snoring coming from the third guest room.

Slowly going towards the door I saw sokka sleeping in the bed. Hmm I wonder were suki may be.

Before I left I went back and opened the curtains. As I made my way out.

Only to earn a growing and cursing from an upset sokka.

Smiling inside my mind I walked away towards the living room were everyone is at.

Walking in i notice how everyone seemed upset.

"Finally you show up." I looked at katara and and just rolled my eyes.

"What do you want" I said in a bored tone. Gosh I sound like I am turning into a mai.

"Well first off why don't you show us a little more-" she was caught off by aang.

"Katara if you can't say nothing nice at all don't say nothing at all. At least he brought us to his home. Which he gladly didn't have to." said aang as you can see the how the wind outside swirl more.

"Enough now in the front is the kitchen. In the back are the rooms. Go down the hall make a left is the showers. Up the stairs are more rooms and the master. Then down the hall to the right out the door is the court yard. Which we will fight and do hand and hand combat. Then you have the beach. Now if you excuse me I am taking a shower. Because some people like to test my nerves while coming to this place." I said as I was walking back towards the showers.

As I heard katara murmming something about me.

Before I could turn the corner I felt someone push me against the wall.

My heart skipped a beat as aang smiled softly at me. Then I remember what happened while we were on oppa.

Smirking I bent down as he leaned in just as we was about to kiss I whispered in his ear.

"Better luck next time aang." as I hear him groan only to be heard by katara.

"Hey aang we need to practice our water bending outside. Hurry up." I smirked I want even timing it.

He groaned as he looked up at me.

"Tease" I heard him say softly as he let go of me. As he slowly went away down the hall.

I turned around only to be stopped by a smirking Toph.

"So hot stuff when mare we going to have of the babies" she said laughed as I slowly went past her.

I laughed as I went by her and then I gave her a hug. Which she punched me as she tried to earthbend me in the wall. Only to miss and knocking out sokka.