chapter 6

Zuko~

As I ate I could tell someone wanted to say something. But either they didn't have the guts to or they didn't know what to say. "So aang..why are you crying" asked Sokka as he grabbed an extra slice of meat.

Which earned him to get a water whip from katara. Who gave him "do you really want to go there pig." looking down he slid right next to me. Earning me to scoot over near toph who kept eating her food.

"I...I...just had a VI...vision of just...one of the avatars." I could hear toph snort. Knowing just as well as I known it was also an lie.

"Why are you laughing toph this is an serious matter" said katara. Only if she known that the avatar is the future firelord hubby bubby. Gosh I hang around Sokka way to much.

"Aang can you tell us what's wrong?"  she asked sweetly and softly. I looked up to his eyes to see him already looking at me. To play it off I got up and said what my usual slang.

"He is just scared  to face my father because. If he losses the whole world his doom and he die-" I was caught off with the burning sensation of heat on my back. Turning around quickly I notice everyone looking at aang who was looking at me angry.

"I never asked you for your opinion did I ?" he growled as he said as he sat back down near katara close before. I notice how he wouldn't look at me. Nor even pay attention to me. Fine his arrogant arrow wants to be like that fine as to me.

Walking to the cliffs I didn't stop till I grabbed toph hand. And guided her over near me so we can be close. Sitting down she was still holding her food which she kept eating. But she didn't say anything we just let the silence talk for us.

"Soooo...trouble in paradise I see" I groaned as I leaned on my back.
"You have no idea" I grumbled with my arm over my face. As I felt the cool breeze swipe acroose the my hair. Sitting up I notice how she was sitting and looking at me.

"What" I said bluntly.

"Either your really good at showing your emotions and don't want to feel. Or I need to get my eyes checked." as she register to her feet. I smiled softly and chuckled.

"There the creepy zuko I know who only laughs when Sokka in pain. Or gets wacked by katara." she said smiling as we both laughed.

" I am" I said looking down.

"Are you afraid of showing me your weakness zuko." I froze she never calls me my name.

"....." I looked down I shook my head.

"yes...yeah to be honest "

"Well if it was up to me. I think we all have reasons why we are born right." I groaned.

"Please dint give me a lecture about life. I have gotten that a lot and nothing really goes so good for me." I said as I picked up an pebble and rubbed it against my forefinger and thumb.

"Well you going to listen to another one and like it hot head."  laying my head against the rock I guess I have nothing to loose. I froze as I looked into the distance as toph begin to give me an lecture.  Spirits please help me get through this.