chapter 9

Zuko~

I stand there aggravated. Hurt. And just wanting to beat the snots out of katara.

"First..Zuko..no one likes you and no one will ever like you. Your uptight and you scare the life out of people. Your just a banished prince. Who just wants to capture the last person to save this world." I could feel how everyone eyes widen as they looked at me. I could feel the fire going stronger in my arms.

"Second do you think anyone would ever love someone that would burn down other people homes. Who takes away the only people they love. If I was you you should just pack your-" I cpuldnt take anymore I thrown a fire ball at her. As she blocked it with a shield of water. I could see the hatred in her eyes.

"No one likes you Zuko....she smirked not even your own uncle." I saw red I felt everything around me vanished. As I am consumed in red hot fire.

I screamed as I ran for her as I was just about to strangle her. I was pushed down no held down. By who guess what aang.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP IT. YOUR MY FRIENDZ SEEING YOU LIKE THIS HURTS ME. SO BOTH OF YOU APOLOGIZE AND JUST MAKE UP." I growled. But while he was saying that.

As he was finishing talking he looked at me like I started this shit. O hell spirits no. As I pushed him aggressively off of me. He taking that little turd shit side.

I could feel my nerves being shot and so many ways.

"Aang we were worried about you" said sokka softly. As he held onto Suki waist. As Toph nodded but she was lopping at me.

"Why are you two fighting." He said softly looking at both of but manly at katara. I can't do this any more. I laughed a very maniac laugh. Earning a couple weird looks. But I could tell Toph known I was suffering from a broken heart.

"You..know what...I am going to go to sleep..." I said as I made way to the halls. Only to be stopped my katara.

"Where the heck do you think your going. First you hurt Toph. You tried to kill me. What's next your going to try to kill everyone in there sleep." she needs help she really does.

Stopping I just took it all in and blown out a puff of fire.

"Toph....." I said softly.

"Yeah...." that was all you heard from her.

"Thanks for the talk. It made me realize now. That "it" was not going to happen. Thanks for trying though." with that I walked to my room. As I heard them talking to Toph about what talk and what's going on.

But before I could go i saw aang was looking at me. But I didn't dare give him at least one stare. Closing my door I sighed as I felt the hot tears go downy cheeks. I cried softly as I played down on my bed.

As I felt my heart ripping into millions of pieces. As I looked through my hazy vision of tears. Looking out side my window I saw the break of the sun coming up. I haven't sleep at all this night.

momo nosies

I looked down to see momo with some tissue. I chuckled softly as he tilted his head to the left and to the right. Getting the tissue from his hand. I wiped my tears away. I stared at him and then look at him completely.

I think I just got away to go have a miny vacation to myself. Going to my desk I wrote down a letter.

"Momo listen to me carefully. When everyone wakes up I want you to give this to aang...

Momo nosies

"Please buddy"

He shakes his head and turns his back on me. Sighing in defeat I put my head down.

"Ill give you food" he turned around and I smiled. As I attached the letter to him. As I gave him a couple of fruits.

Grabbing my carry ons I made sure to fire bend from my feet. So Toph or aang wouldn't know I left. Slowly slipping through the window.

I took another ppl back to see momo flying towards me and landing on my shoulder. He grabbed my shoulder as he started to fly towards appa is at.

I groaned I wouldn't have much time to leave but I guess saying goodbye to the big guy who carried wouldn't hurt.

Getting on top of appa he groaned or sighed. I hushed him as I got near his ear. Where that should be at.

"Thanks buddy for believing in me. I know we been....through um...ups and downs...but...I guess thanks for not trying to eat me." I said with a laugh at the end
As he rubbed against my head.

I slowly got up and rubbed momo and appa head one last time. As I looked at the place. Firebending to my foot i went past the western air temple. As I got on top of the mountain.

As the sunrise was showing I could hear. Appa and momo making nosies. Just to probably wake everyone up. Traders. Shoaling my head I ran and ran till I firebened again. As I was in the air.

Not to realise that two certain unwanted guest. Looking back I saw appa and momo.

Stopping I looked at them as they looked at me. I pointed back towards the ground where everyone else was at.

I notice how momo didn't have the letter to his back. My eyes widen as my heart thumped.

"APPA....MOMO...APPA MOMO..." I looked at them as I smirked as they looked down. One thing they couldn't do I not go a disrespect aang.

As they went down I went as fast as my firebending would let me. Not even looking back behind me I made my decision.

I guess starting from the beginning wouldn't hurt a bit. But then again I looked down as I felt my heart began to hurt. I guess staying in a near by village couldn't hurt either. Take a couple days to get to the western air temple couldn't be that hard should it.