Chapter 20

Aang~

I groaned as I went to my room as I witness zuko so breath taking. I needed him so much to finish what he had started. As I looked down at my junk as I rubbed it. Sighing hardly I sat on my bed as I waited for someone to yell my name.

Looking at my problem area. I slowly opened the flap of my pants. As I started to rub around the area as my breath started to hitch.

I could feel how the room was getting hotter or was it just me. Slowly rubbing the pre-cum around my shaft I moaned. As I felt my hands moving on there own. Biting my lips to contain the moan I arched my back.

"Come on" I groaned in frustration.

"Hey An- AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I stopped as I looked up to see sokka wide eyed and closing the door quickly behind him.

"My eyesssss" yelled sokka from the other side of the door.

Serves him right not knocking on the door dummy.

I adjusted myself quickly.  As I airbended myself and opened the door.

As sokka looked at me with a pale and green face.

"I know this is apart from growing up but why me. What have I ever done to you Aang." he said as he covered his eyes.

"Well you did poke me when you first meet me. And you also didn't trust me. You banished me from your home. You-"

"Okay okay. Fine just next time put a sign up or something." I laughed as I rubbed the back of my head.

"So is everyone ready then?"

"Yeah it doesn't start for another hour or so."

I raised my eyebrow.

"Then why did come get me then." I asked a little angry.

He backed up "dude trust me o know how you feel. But your firebender teacher. Wants you outside practicing your roar whatever that is. So were all going outside to watch." I groaned inside of my head.

Dang it no alone time practice.

I nod as I walked behind him good thing my problem went down. As we walked throughout the hallway. I thought about how am I going to defeat the firelord. Without taking away his life for good.

As we walked past the double doors we were welcomed with bright sunshine. A beautiful water fountain. Some trees here and there. Katara, suki, and Toph were on the steps talking. While sokka ran over to his lover and sat down with her.

I looked over to see a half naked zuko. With just his pants on showing his yummy chest.

"Strip" my eyes widen as he pointed to my shirt. With a look of lust and something else in his eyes.

Well I am screwed.