chapter 13

Zuko~

Grabbing aang I switch us so he was on the bottom. I leaned down and kisses up and down his throat. As I moaned along his neck as well. I felt him bucking his hips even more.

"Zukooo" he was begging so bad. Slowly putting my hips on his I rocked are hips together. Earning us both to moan as aang grabbed my hair. I felt as he tugged my hair hard.

"Zu-ko please...please.." he was panting now and squirming. Slowly taking my kisses to his pants. He was bucking his hips at me. Pushing down on his hips with my hands he started biting his lip and closing his eye.

"Look at me" I growled as my cock was twitching hard. As I I took off my pants and his pants.

I could see the pre cum all on top of his cock. As I smeared it all along his cock. Earning him to suck in a breath.

Slowly as I rubbed my aching cock. Which is now red a the top you could see my vain. I kept moaning and i could see how aang ass was clenching and unclenching.

"O aren't you such a needy little whore" I said as he nodded and went to grab for my cock. As I pushed him down as I kneel in front of him.

"Please baby I need you so badly" moaned aang as I pushed all the way inside of him. Not even giving him a chance to adjust as pound into him.

"Ahhhh yes...oooo...ha...harder" I pushed aang legs till they where over his head. As I made love to him harder. I could feel how are sweaty body and my balls. Smashing into ass made noises as I kissed up and down aang neck.

I could feel how his ass was clenching around me. Earning me to grab his hips as I pulled out. As I slammed right back in as I think I might hit his g spot.

As aang eyes widen and his head flew back. As I kept pounding into the same spot over and over. I could feel my cock twitching to let go of the pressure.

But I kept going as aang scratched my back. As he started to bit my shoulder. I could feel his hot saliva running down my chest. As I couldn't take it anymore.

I could feel my head going back and my eyes closing as. I felt aang clench around me hard earning both of us to moan loudly. I kept going as we ride out are high.

As I layed my body on top of his still heavy breathing chest. As we tried to get our breath back.

I watched aang as he blushed as he rubbed the side of my face. As he kissed my neck and chest.

"R...round two" my eyes widen as my cock twitched again. At the sound of him saying that. Gosh I love this boy so much.

💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬💬

Stay toon for more.