Chapter 22

Zuko~

I smiled as throughout the play even though it wasn't good.  The only fun I had was watching the actors make complete idiots of themself. Yet also as I smiled looked towards the door way at aang.

Which my hand was on his thigh going up and down heating my hand as I go.

I could tell I was getting to aang nerves as I placed my hand on his shaft.

Slowly running my pointer finger up and down. I know at some point he wasn't going to make it.

While watching I stopped my movements as the actor for me. By the way he had his hair all messed up. I know my hair wasn't that bad. Was it?

I the started to rub my hand through my hair that was under the cloak. As I felt a small hand softly pat my thigh. Not paying attention I just listened to him.

"I hate you uncle. Your old and you smell." as the actor pushes the uncle iroh actor. As he walked to his sister.

I could feel the heaviness inside of chest. There was some other moments that had got aang. To look at katara and I weirdly.

As of katara and I was in jail and she confessed her love for me.

Let me laugh on that ha.ha.ha.

Back to reality but it felt like I got to type of looks an angry look and a damn jealous look.

From aang and katara.

Within that scene I understood. Katara had feelings for aang. But aang had feelings for me.

Can someone say love triangle.

"Hey zuko get up the show is at its half point" I looked up to see everyone getting up or getting snacks.

I nodded as I walked out behind of Toph as I looked for aang. But he wasn't there and neither was katara.

Strange I thought as I looked around the hall.

"So this theater is lame" I looked at Toph as she sat down on the floor. Joining her I agreed with her.

"Tell me about it they are either just making fun of us. Or they have nothing really good to say about us."

"Well...this is your nation. So of course they will make fun of you the most. The most betrayed firenation. The banished son. The banished prince. The scar-"

"Will you please shut up Toph." I looked at her. Right now that was one thing I didn't want to talk about. But my scar..

I froze damn it I should of not had said that. She can beat the day light out of me.

"You know your uncle was right" I froze and looked at her. She didn't punch me. As I felt along my arm. And now she is talking about my uncle.

Is the world ending. Or is Toph getting a little soft on me.

"W..what do you mean by that"

"Well the guy and I had a long conversation about you. Which was very boring." she said in a I know fact. And crossed her arms behind her head.

"Im sorry for that." Knowing how my uncle goes he can go on forever about one thing.

"But...he really cares for you zuko. Even though you had your ups and your downs. He just hopes you don't loose your path. I guess your made for is what I am getting from".

I smiled knowing how my uncle would actually say that. Then I slumped down a little.

And mumbled "but I betrayed his trust. And yet he known what I was going to do."

"Well your uncle is a pretty good guy. If he doesn't..." before she could finish her sentence.  A little boy came running down the hall.

And stopping which allowed me to put my head a little lower.

"Cool costumes you two but your zuko scar is on the wrong eye." earning Toph to laugh at me and me to groan.

"No its not" I mumbled as he ran off as sokka and Suki came and ushered us back to our seats.

"Hey have you seen aang" I asked Sokka.

"No not really i seen katara grab him to talk but that's all." I sighed so they were talking.

So many things were in my mind but as I sat down. Here comes aang and katara rushing to get there seats.

Something happened. I watched as katara played with her hair. While aang didn't look my way but I saw a faint blush.

Taking a deep breath in and out i watched the rest of the show. Without showing any emotions to the things around me or to anybody.

When the show ended I got up first. And walked away as the "gang" said good things about the show. While I just walked not wanting to hear any of them. Getting back to our place. I groaned as I stretched as I walked to my room and closing my door.

As I look around my room it was for once silent. You could hear momo snoring, appa eating, and marshmellow on my bed looking at me.

Getting on the bed I grab marshmellow and placed her on my chest.

As I looked at her "at least I know you will never leave me." as marshmellow licked my nose. Sighing I closed my eyes and wished this day never happened.

Sokka~

(Didn't see that happening Lol)

When zuko asked me where my sister was and aang. I known right then and there something was up. I could see it in zuko eyes the way he looked concern.

When I told him he was with katara his eyes shown many emotion. But he didn't look like he cared. His face shown no emotion at all.

While finishing the show. Which of course was awesome. Because hello my character was on point with the jokes. Which I have made even better. When I was back stage with him and Suki.

But still after the show was over it was like those three was awkward.

Walking to my room with Suki I decided I will probably sleep by myself. Since Suki was sleeping with girls tonight or said something about feeding appa.

Walking down the hallway it was pretty warm tonight. But walking down where zuko room was. It started to get chilly it was like the whole warm feeling was gone.

And was replaced with a dull and chilly air. Which was odd getting closed to his door. I watched as he got on the bed with his bunny.

I swear that bunny must be his therapy pet. As he started to talk to it.

Maybe I am wrong about zuko maybe he is a good guy. Just trying to find his way in this wicked world.

Before I left I heard him say "at least I know you will never leave me" in the most saddest voice.

Going to my room I know now what I need to do. As I smiled and walked past aang room.

Tomorrow is going to be a blast.