Leaving Home

"Lady Kagame, what shall i get for you next?" Sebastian asked emotionless
"Nothing. Im tired of everything in this house" i replied dully to my butler who was putting away my textbook "Do you want me to get you a board game? I know how you love them"

His old age made his voice sound raspy. His slightly balding head was as white as snow.

"Im sick of board games. Thats all i do, its getting old" i swung my legs as i sat sideways on the chair.
"Well may I recommend doing something new"

I sighed and stood up
"But what? That is my question" my dullness seemed to be echoing throughout the mansion
"Well you haven't been doing good in your studies lately so perhaps you should get a tutor" his slight accent and the way he talked showed his age.
"I want out of this place. I've been here most my life"
"Then go to where you can do things outside the manor madam" he said while holding out 'outside'
"Maybe i should just to an actual school"
.
.
.
I sat inside my room on my bed. Everything was so big compared to my tiny stature. I slowly stood up and walked to the window. Outside was a women wearing all black. Her blonde hair was curled and half was pinned back.

There was a faint knock on the door and as i turned around it opened.
"Lady Kagame, your vehicle is here"
"Thank you Sebastian. That is all"
He faintly smiled and closed the door.
I put on my coat and walked downstairs.

As i got to the door i heard the blonde women laugh, i opened the door and all eyes went on me

"Ahh! look at you Sana! your so big now" she yanked me into a hug
"Hello aunt. Please release me"
"Ughk! you sound so....dull!" she pulled away

I sighed and entered the waiting car. Sebastian held the door, after he shut it he put my bags in the truck and walked back to the porch.
I watched as he, my aunt and my uncle stared at the car.

I can't believe I'm doing this....

"Driver, take me to Cross Academy"