A little bit rude

"Sana, Head Master would like to see you" Kaname said, interrupting my daydream.
I simply nodded and walked out of class.

Once i got outside i wandered around a bit. I came to a fountain and i stopped. I looked at my reflection, all i saw was an straight face. I touched the water and it was cool.

I sensed someone..... i looked up and Zero stopped in his tracks, having a shocked reaction on his face. I bet he thought he was silent walking over here. I think he was coming over to yell about class.

I stood up straight and walked over to him. He put back on the same scowl he was wearing earlier.

"What do you want?" his voice came out more as a growl
"Take me to the Head Masters. I don't remember where it was"
"Fine" he muttered angrily

As i followed slightly behind him i noticed he's tall. I sped up a little so i was next to him and i also noticed his gun. He has a nice appearance even though his attitude was rude. He looked at me and our eyes met.

"What?"
"Nothing" i turned my head away

Even though i wasn't looking, i could tell he still had his eyes on me.
We finally got the the Head Masters office and Zero stormed away without a word.

"Whatever...." i muttered and opened the door.

"Hello my dear Sana! how are you?" the bubbly man said
"Fine."
"So dull....why don't you smile for me?"

Now he's being plain stupid.
"Ever since that day you know i can't"
"Have you figured out yet?" He turned serious.
"What?"
He sighed and shook his head
"If you do, just don't freak out"
"Yeah. Cause that will so happen" i said dully.

I took his silence as the conversation was over and walked out.

What is he talking about? Freak out? Is he crazy?

The leaves blew and in the distance i saw Zero. Something so familiar....

My eyes widened as i figured it out.

Ichiru

---------------------------------------------
[A/N] short i know i know. But its gonna heat up fast! :) hopefully you know who ichiru is!!!! If not look it up -_-

The New Girl {Vampire Knight}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें