The arrival

[A/N] sorry it took so long to update and sorry last chapter was short. Ill try to make them longer :)

---------------------------------------------

"Madam we have arrived" says the driver

I stare out the window and saw a huge building.

I silently stepped out of the car and started to walk to walk toward the building, the driver followed with my bags.

I walked around trying to find someone to guide me, yet I found no one. I continued to walk and I stopped dead in my tracks. I heard something.

More shouting came from the distance and continued my steady paced walking. I came a crossed a crowd of screaming girls. I wonder what there doing.....

All of a sudden the shouting got louder as a pair of gates opened. People wearing white suits walked out of them and proceeded to the other end. I walked up to the crowd and slipped past the people till I was in the front, they didn't seem to notice. I looked around. The only ones who stood out was a girl shoving other girls back and a boy who was yelling at them. They wore strange bands on their arms.

After the white suited people entered the gates and all the girls left, the two people argued. I was going to be polite and wait till they were finished but it was taking too long. I walked up to them and they both stopped talking and stared at me. The boy looked shocked.

"Um..who are you?" the girl muttered

"I am Sana Kagame. I am the new student here" I replied

She seemed to be paying attention to my emotionless face and nodded slowly.

"Follow me" she smiled

.

.

.

While I followed her she bombarded me with questions.

"My name is Yuki by the way, and this is Zero" she pointed to the gray haired man next to her

He looked quiet angry and avoided eye contact with me.

As we walked into a building she led me a room, inside was a familiar man with glasses.

"Hello Sana" he jumped up energetically

"Hello, Kaien"

Yuki looked at us confused but Zero, turned his head away and clutched his hands tight. His heart beat started to skyrocket, oh how this boy was mad.

"Yuki this is our new student. She already knows the rules" Kaien said seriously, but with a smile

"Okay ill show her to the dorms" Yuki grabbed my hand and started to drag me out of the room

"Yuki, make sure you bring her to the moon dorm"

Yuki looked at him with wide eyes that softened and smiled.

"Okay, Head Master"

.

.

.

Yuki gave me a uniform and we walked to another building.

"It seems that you understand, are you scared?" i asked

"Hmm.... no it just took me by surprise" she smiled at me but stopped once she saw I wasn't smiling.

I wonder how it feels to smile.

"How do you know the Head Master?" She asked

"He's a family friend"

I followed her inside the building

"Well inside here is your class..."

She walked away and I stared at the door for a minute before entering. All eyes were on me.

"Hello, Ms. Kagame" a man with brown hair welcomed

"Hello Kaname" I dully replied

"How dare you not address his as lord! It's Lord Kaname!" a blonde haired blue eyed man yelled at me. This boy obviously knows nothing.

"Strange... I've never heard of a pure blood referee to another pure blood as lord"