A distant memory

[A/N] i feel like saying POV is silly. So ill say something cool, you'll know when you see it. And theres only one POV in this chapter, since most of it will be about the past. I feel like this is going to be a really long story ._. I hope you'll like it.....
-------------------------------------------

~
"Sana, come here. I need to tell you something" my mother yelled
I ran out into the garden and saw a tall man with dark hair laughing with my parents.

"Oh Sana, this is a very good friend of ours" my mother smiled and so did my father. I stepped behind my mother and gazed at the tall man.

"Hello, my name is Sebastian" he held out a hand and my mother gently pushed me closer. I shook his hand which was by far larger than mine.
"Im Sana" i muttered
"What a lovely name"

I smiled at the man, he kept his smile on as he did before.

For the next few weeks this strange man kept coming around. I was very pleased that he came.

"Sana what are you doing?" my mother asked as she slightly giggled
"Sebastian agreed to have a tea party. I need to get some cups" i struggled as i carried the glasses and tea pot. Some of the tea even splashed onto the floor.
"Let me help you" a soft voice said, and grabbed the pot. I looked up and saw him.

"Are you ready?" Sebastian smiled
I nodded and cheerfully ran to my room where the table was set.
As soon as he got there he poured the tea and i happily sat down to drink it.
(Of course it isn't real tea, since I'm sure vampires don't drink tea)

I set down my glass once my father called Sebastian.
"Ill be back" he smiled and left the room.

----------------------
~through the eyes of Sebastian~

"Ah, Sebastian there you are" a smile appeared on his face
"Yes, Kagame sir?"
"Haha please, call me Haru. Since we've known each other for so long now" he laughed

"Sebastian, since we've been doing you a great favor, I think its time for something in return" Akemi smiled.
I have never seen anyone with a more beautiful smile than her.
"Anything" i smiled back
"Sana seems very fond of you..."
"Shes a great child" i copied her calm yet happy tone
"Will you be her guardien?"

For some reason Haru's word caught me off guard.
"Even though we will protect her with our lives, there might come a day where we won't be here. Thats why we need someone like you to be there." Haru smiled a gentle smile

"Yes, i agree"
~

"Lady Kagame" Sebastian's voice rang threw my ear
I turned away from the window and looked at him.
"Its time to leave, you wouldn't want to be late for class"
I nodded me head and stood up to grab my coat.
"It seems your aunt has contained herself in her room since you had the fight"
"She will get over it. Lets go" i calmly walked out the door and into the car.

As we drove the rain lightened up and eventually stopped. After I walked back to the dorms I put on my uniform.

I walked outside and headed toward class.

"Your late for class" a deep voice said
My breathe hitched and my hands felt sweaty.
"At least I'm going" I tried to remain calm as i turned around to look at him.
"Just go join the rest of the monsters" his cold voice made my heart sink.

I turned away and walked to class.

---------------------------------------
[A/N] IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. IM SORRY THATS ITS A BAD CHAPTER. IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT. IM ALSO SORRY IM USING ALOT OF CAPS. Anways, ill try updating again but faster. Oh and if you didnt notice Akemi is her mom and Haru is her dad. Thanks to everyone who has read/voted/commented on this! ^_^ its what keeps me going. Take care!