Confrontation

[A/N] i was reading my other story (attending cross academy) to edit and and i noticed there was a character in it named Sana. Not the same sana as this story!!!! Just clarifying incase you might read it.
---------------------------------------------

As class was over and everyone began to leave i stayed seated, i could tell Kaname wanted to talk.

"Sana, something seems to be bothering you"
"Its nothing" i stood up and picked up my notebook
"It seems like it has something to do with Zero"

I ignored what he said and walked out of the empty class room.

I walked past a couple of night class students but didn't pay much attention to them.

"Hey Sana....."
I turned and saw a green eyed blonde haired person.
"May i help you?"
"Well we're all going to a little party. You should come" Ichijo said with a slight smile
"I'll think about it" i dully stated and walked away

I walked down the hall and past everyone. I stepped outside and a cool breeze hit my face. I continued to walk to the moon dorm but something stopped me. A girl ran into me, knocking me over.

"Im sorry!" Yuki helped me up and i dusted off my skirt.
"Its alright. You should pay attention though"
"Sorry.... i was looking for Zero" she stated, obviously embarrassed
"When you find him tell him i need to speak with him"

I will figure out what he has to do with Ichiru
.
.
.
I changed into a dress that came to about my knees. It was a dull red color. I came to a patio and everyone from the night class was there, joking and laughing.

"Glad to see that you made it" Ichijo smiled as he walked up to me
"I had nothing else to do"
"Well I'm sure you'll have fun here" he said and walked away.

Everyone was either talking with someone, laughing, joking, or drinking some red liquid. Im guessing it was the blood tablet they gave me when i first arrived.

This is boring.

I walked away from everyone, into the silence of the trees. I walked a crossed the bridge and stopped to look at the water. The moon glistened off of it perfectly...

"Yuki said you wanted to talk" a cold voice interrupted my thought
I turned and saw Zero. He didn't look happy, not that i've ever seen him happy before.

But i've seen Ichiru happy, long ago....

"Tell me something Zero...."
He furrowed his brows when i said his name, as if i were poisoning it.
"What?" he hissed
"Why do you resemble Ichiru?"

The sound of Ichiru's name made Zeros eyes grow wide.

He knows something.
And I'm going to find out what it is.

-------
[A/N] sorry short chapter. I've been busy lately so i thought i might as well give you a short one since its better than nothing. Ill try to make the next one longer!