With Love, Sincerely Kenna.

"Are you sure about this? I can't guarantee it would work out, or that i can help you." He sat back and stared at me, almost concerned. 

"I want this more than anything. You know that. After everything that has happened, I truly believe this wouldn't only benefit myself but others too." I stayed stern and confident. 

He quietly looked at me, still doubting what I can turn it into. Its already almost time, and I want his blessing more than anything. Without my mother or father here, he's become a parent to me.

"You know your daughter, and son, would agree. This is what's best. I only came to you because I don't want to start over, I want to carry on the message you began. If you think about it, it's because of you that I'm even here." I gave him a soft smile.

He closed his eyes and smiled as well. 

"Thank you." I smiled bigger.

"You know I'm weak to my granddaughter" he chuckled. "When you're done writing the letter, let me see it." 

We hugged, he gave me a few words of advice and began to leave. 

"You've grown into a wonderful woman." he smiled, his wrinkles are more prominent nowadays. 

Once he left, i sat in the kitchen alone. I could hear the boys upstairs, talking about the school. I know they aren't the most thrilled about the idea, but they're still planning for it. They want to help me. I smiled at the thought of them.

"Boys! We're going out soon, make sure you're ready in 15!" I called up to them. They responded with an okay and I pulled out a piece of paper. I pulled my hair back and tied it into a ponytail. I began rewriting the letter.

   Dear Kiyoko and Seji Hora,

     I would like to formally invite you to attend our prestigious academy in the fall. With the final touches of the school finishing up over the summer, it would be the perfect time to reestablish our student population. As you've probably heard before our school has two different class sessions. It would be an honor if you both would be a part of the Night Class. With the respect others have for you two I have no doubt in my mind you can help lead the Night Class and come together with me to make this dream of peace come true. If there is anything you need, feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.

    Sincerely, The Head Master of Cross Academy

    Kenna Kiryu.