Hello Fans!

Hey guys!

As you know, I'm doing another vampire knight story

(because i love writing it so much!)

But i need your guys help...

Of course there is most likely going to be a love interest.

But i don't know who to do...

I already did Adio

And Zero...

But who else could i do?!

Comment someone so i can have some ideas please! :)

Note: i refuse to do Kaname.

Also i want to challenge myself.

Im going to write two stories at once! Of course this one I'm talking about right now wont be updated as often as the other one above.

The reason is that I'm going to set this story in the future. There will be a night/day class but its going to be after Yuki/Zero/Kaname's time. So this will be entirely new OC's (besides the HeadMaster, because think about it, we'll miss him and his quirkiness, so i'll break the rules and have it so he's still around)

Im super excited because i can make the characters with their own personality. This way you'll get to know everyone and learn about them, because everyone knows the original characters already. And i know, "why read a vampire knight story without Yuki or Zero in it?"

Well, i wanna try something new. Simple as that.

So keep an eye out for 'Knight In Armor' and 'Bound Together.

However, to find out which one has the original plot characters and which is the brand new OC's, you'll have to read to figure out :)

Anyways take care!

Update: 'Knight In Armor' is up already!

P.s - take a look at Divine by untaking! One of the best VK fanfic's i've red!