Chapter One

Helloo~
This is my first Drarry- let alone Harry Potter fanfic ive ever done, so sorry if it sucks.
Enjoy

*Oof I'm editing this like 1000 years later how does this have so many reads?? Lmao
----------------------

Harry Potter, the boy who lived, was now sitting at the Gryffindor table by himself. Not willingly, of course. But because of the mere fact that his friends had left for christmas.

Now, usually he would spend it with the Weasleys, or Ron or Hermione would stay back with him... But due to the battle against Voldermort, and the loss of Fred Weasley, Harry decided to stay at Hogwarts. Allowing the family to mourn over poor Fred by them selves. And ever since the battle, the Weasleys have been ever so closer than before... as fear finally made them realize anyone could die at any day.

Though, Ron had invited him for christmas, Harry still stood against it. He told himself he didnt want to be in a depressing environment as he was depressing enough, and he'd only make them feel worse. Plus, the awkward tension between him and Ginny, since Harry had broken up with her, would be unbearable.

Currenlty, Harry was regretting his decision by a lot due to the lonliness he felt having no friends by his side. For nearly everyone had became much closer to their family members since the Battle.

The only people currently in the dining hall was him, a couple Gyrffindors, and Malfoy, with Pansy and Blaise.

I seriously regret saving him from that fire. Harry thought to himself, glaring at Malfoy, who was staring off into space... which, Harry mentally noted, he's been doing a lot recently.

Seriously. What was I thinking? I knew he was a Death Eater. And on top of that, my enemy. And I fucking saved him? How dumb can one be?

...then again he hasn't been bothering me too much recently.

Harry groaned, tired of not having anyone by his side, even though Holidays only started yesterday.

You still have a week and six days. Good luck, buddy.

Ignoring his hunger pains, Harry stood up, leaving the dining hall.

"Oi! Potter!" An all too recognizable voice called from behind.

Harry rolled his eyes, speak of the devil.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" Harry asked sharply, glaring back at the pale blond.

"I just have a question, is that illegal?" Draco smirked, having Harry roll his eyes once more.

"What is it." Harry questioned, slightly curious as to what Malfoy had to ask.

"Well, I've been told recently that you like it up the ass." Malfoy began, making Harry's heart skip a beat, what? "I was just wanting to comfirm if it was true."

Malfoys smug smirk didnt alter as Harry made no effort to speak, and the fact that Harry seemed to have paled ever so slightly.

Harry took a silent breath, I cant let him think I am...

Harry blinked, "why are you so curious?" Harry asked, smirking back at Draco, "is this your way of asking me out, Malfoy?"

Malfoy merely laughed, "I'd fuck a mudblood before I would you."

"I said nothing about fucking." Harry retorted, victoriously grinning.

Draco paused, "You're not denying it, Scar face."

Harry began getting tired from the conversation, considering his lack of food and sleep he's consumed in a couple of days, he sighed, "Even if i were, its none of your concern, Malfoy. Sod off."

Draco raised a brow, folding his arms, "I heard that's the reason you broke up with Weasette."

"And where did you here that?" Harry asked tiredly, thinking maybe if he just walked away, Malfoy would leave him alone.

"None of your concern."

"Thats funny," harry commented, "it's none of your concern about my sexuality either."

Draco was speachless for once, leaving Harry with the perfect opportunity to leave him, going towards the gryffindor tower.

••••••

I want to know because maybe, just maybe, I feel something for you that isn't hate.

Have you ever thought of that, Potter? There's said to be a fine line between love and hate.

I haven't given you a reason, to think I love you- let alone think I so much as like you.
I've always thrown snarky remarks at you.
Always called you ugly. Worthless.
I've always put on this façade that I hated you.

And in the beginning... I did.

Ever since you've denied our friendship,
I've hated you... but recently... I can't seem to stop thinking about you.

You're fairly oblivious, might I say.
You never once caught me staring at you.
Never once felt my glare in the back of your head.
Never once, for one second, thought I'd ever take interest in you.

And I guess, to your eyes, it seems true.
To the way I act towards you, you must think I despise you...

But I don't.

I despise myself for everything I've done to you. Everything I've done to... everyone.
And I despise myself for thinking about you the way I do.

Though, my fantasies about you are impossible.
For we are enemies, in your mind. I might as well keep it that way.

What would Granger and Weasley say?

Its merely impossible.